[GUI] Spheal Dark Theme

• 3 weeks later...

New versions available
spheal-dark-2.0.0 | spheal-dark-plain-2.0.0

Issues implemented:

No changes to theme looks. Reorganized xml files for easier fixes propagation between themes.

Plain theme version should also work with the newest update now.

Download Original Version Here!
or
Download Plain Version Here!

Feedback much appreciated ^^

Edited by slidingpanda
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey There! First of all this is an awesome GUI, i love it since Spheal is my second favourite water pokemon :) I wanted to ask if you could maybe add a spheal to the battle GUI aswell, like you did with the Vulpix one :3 :)

Thank you :)

There's not many good spheal images on the internet but if I find a fitting one I will think about this suggestion ^^

• 2 weeks later...

New version available
spheal-dark-1.0.3 

Issues implemented:

1) Updated the spheal-dark theme to work with the newest game changes.
2) Styled newly added windows - mail system & whisper window.

Download Here!

Please let me know if you find any problems. If they are major and game breaking I'll be fixing them asap. I admit I was rushing this update a bit. 

For the small bugs and all other themes of mine - the update is postponed for the time-being, but I assure you I WILL update them eventually. Sorry for the inconvenience for those who preferred other themes or plain version. :( <3 

How do you styled this windows? (Mail system and whisper window). I almost finish my theme, but i don't know wich xml archive or image I will edit

How do you styled this windows? (Mail system and whisper window). I almost finish my theme, but i don't know wich xml archive or image I will edit

Mail window themes of default theme are is in ui/pc.xml. They all have 'mail' in name so you'll quickly recognize them.

Whisper window theme is in ui/chat.xml and it's called pm-box-frame.

Hope it helps :)

Yo Panda, I tried using this theme after the latest update. It looked good and all, but my client crashed every time I wanted to trade with someone. It stopped crashing once I went back to using the default theme, I thought I would let you know. Looking forward to the updated version :)

Yo Panda, I tried using this theme after the latest update. It looked good and all, but my client crashed every time I wanted to trade with someone. It stopped crashing once I went back to using the default theme, I thought I would let you know. Looking forward to the updated version :)

Thank you so much! I didnt notice this one altough i still use spheal too. I will make sure to fix that. All the bugs info like this is MUCH appreciated. ^^

Awesome GUI, probably the best at the moment, I noticed it crashes while trading. I don't know if is just about me or everyone but crashes. Good work man :D

Thank you ^^

Yea it seems that after last update trading got broken in my themes. I will be working on it along with restyling GTL etc. possibly tomorrow.

New versions available
spheal-dark-2.0.1 | spheal-dark-plain-2.0.1

Issues implemented:

1) Updated multiple views after the Christmas Update. 

2) Styled new GTL window

3) Fixed the issue where after update game crashed while trading.

Download Original Version Here!
or
Download Plain Version Here!

Feedback much appreciated ^^

Edited by slidingpanda
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's happening because of the theme or not, but when I open the GTL there wont be a button to go to the next page of listings. It fixes when I change to items then back to pokemon listings so it's not a big issue, just thought I'd let you know

Thank you, I'll check it out. :)

Edit:

Yes it seems to be the problem in my themes but not in default ones. At first opening GTL next page arrow is invisible and when I change the tab as you said or even move the window a little bit the window grows bigger and button is visible now.

Hopefully it's not a big inconvenience, but I'll try to fix it whenever I get a bit more time to look into it.

There's also an issue I'd like to fix that annoys me quite a lot - at the chat window, changing chat type, "Team" button is outside the popup and it's hard to click on it cause clicking works only on the very top of the button :/

These are the 2 things I'd like to fix in the nearest patch but If anyone sees any more bugs in my themes please let me know ^^ 

Edited by slidingpanda
  • 2 weeks later...