[GUI] Spheal Dark Theme

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, slidingpanda!

Really like your theme. :D

But there's a problem with the background of the words when talkin to npcs.

Where the white background with text is really dark too. and its really difficult to read. 
I tried posting a pic. but i cant seem to upload it here. 

Really love ur other themes too!
Lookin forward to a new version. hehe :D

Hello ReneV :)

Could you please upload the screenshot to some image hosting site (imgur, tinypic, etc.) and then post a link.

I just checked some NPC on a couple of my themes and I can see no readabilty problem.

qj32jId.png?1
If this is not what your NPC speech bubbles look like please let me know some more details eg. which theme are you using, which NPC is causing problems? Any more information would be much appreciated :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey i just joined the game and was browsing the forums and came across this amazing theme i would just like to leave you a message and say this is a really gorgeous looking theme!

I know it isnt much but well done and keep up the amazing work <3

Thanks again for this wonderful theme!

<3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

im expiriencing a problem, it seems when people with a certain shade of green hair walk upwards, there is a giant pink square that appears around them, but only when they walk upwards, plz help, i cant figure out how to post images to this damn thing so ill give imgur links to the pics, one is while they are walking normally and no square, and the other is them walking up and the giant square
http://imgur.com/a/1kVQ0

im expiriencing a problem, it seems when people with a certain shade of green hair walk upwards, there is a giant pink square that appears around them, but only when they walk upwards, plz help, i cant figure out how to post images to this damn thing so ill give imgur links to the pics, one is while they are walking normally and no square, and the other is them walking up and the giant square
http://imgur.com/a/1kVQ0

This looks weird. I kinda doubt it is the issue with this theme though. Is the same thing happening when you use default theme?

This looks weird. I kinda doubt it is the issue with this theme though. Is the same thing happening when you use default theme?

it may be on my end, idk, it didnt start happening until i downloaded your theme, and i love it, but when i switch back over to the default it never happens, its no biggie just a bit of an annoyance

• 2 weeks later...

New versions available
spheal-dark-1.0.2 | spheal-dark-plain-1.01

Issues implemented:

1) New breeding window
[spoiler]
BM3P4Ix.png
[/spoiler]
2) Fixed battle PvP frame
[spoiler]
EC55rIO.png
[/spoiler]
3) New battle font with extended character set
4) Changed PC background image (only for original version)
[spoiler]
lAkdesX.png
[/spoiler]
5) Other minor modifications after game update

Download Original Version Here!
or
Download Plain Version Here!

Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks! <3

Edited by slidingpanda
  • 3 weeks later...

Daym i have just updated a couple of weeks ago. I will look into it once I try out haloween event myself. I have yet to check things out. work work work ;__;

thank you panda, when your done please post it!!

could i maybe request a update on all three of your themes for the new gui and updated pokemmo? :3

they are so good i miss them already xD

Edit:

just realised i was a little late to the request. nice to know you may update it <3

Edited by Samus

could i maybe request a update on all three of your themes for the new gui and updated pokemmo? :3

they are so good i miss them already xD

Edit:

just realised i was a little late to the request. nice to know you may update it <3

I'm planning to update just one theme for now. Its gonna be this one spheal-dark. I see that they are not finished with modifying the default theme so I will wait with updating all of my themes until they're done with changes for now. I know a good number of people are also using other themes of mine but I chose this one due to I think the highest popularity.

I already see that because they completely changed color theme I will have to update all game elements. Thats gonna be pain. But i really wanna do this cause the white color hurts my eyes and make the game look more like some website not a game interface xD

New version available
spheal-dark-1.0.3 

Issues implemented:

1) Updated the spheal-dark theme to work with the newest game changes.
2) Styled newly added windows - mail system & whisper window.

Download Here!

Please let me know if you find any problems. If they are major and game breaking I'll be fixing them asap. I admit I was rushing this update a bit. 

For the small bugs and all other themes of mine - the update is postponed for the time-being, but I assure you I WILL update them eventually. Sorry for the inconvenience for those who preferred other themes or plain version. :( <3