im new to the game :)

Hi guys :)

i'm madman and i'm new to the game. a little bit about myself:

My first ever pokemon game was pokemon silver, which is still my fav pokemon game <3. a few years after silver my friends got the GBA's and got ruby, fire red, sapphire and such but i had no idea where to buy a GBA from so i just watched them so im not that familiar with the GBA games. when the nintendo DS came out, i bought it and Pokemon pearl. The graphics on pearl were VERY different from silver so i was really confused but i managed to complete the game. Then one year when i was on holiday in singapore i got pokemon platinum, which was really fun. i stopped playing pokemon for a bit, i didnt have money to buy black or white >.> so i waited a few years and white 2 came out (and i got it cause reshiram <3) and now i have a 3ds with pokemon x and omega ruby. after finishing all those games it gets really boring which is why i came to play pokemmo (starXstone not sure if any of you guys know him suggested it to me) and after going through the whole bothersome download i finally managed to make my avatar :)

sadly i cant play the game :( i downloaded the rom, extracted it, put it in the roms file but it still doesnt work, when i open pokemmo it says: compatible rom not found blah blah blah. help?

The following link tells you the recommended roms.

https://pokemmo.eu/downloads/

once you have obtained those, make sure to extract it first and place it in your "Roms" folder. I believe there is a guide for this, if I find it I'll link it for you here.

The following link tells you the recommended roms.

https://pokemmo.eu/downloads/

once you have obtained those, make sure to extract it first and place it in your "Roms" folder. I believe there is a guide for this, if I find it I'll link it for you here.

i downloaded the firered USA V1.0 rom and extracted, put it in the roms folder, but it still wont work :( help anyone? i still cant play

Open the folder and drag the GBA file out, you don't place the full folder in the "Roms" folder. You only need to place the GBA file inside the "Roms" folder.

still not working, i dragged em out, but sitll the same msg :(

Welcome to the game and the forums! You should get into TeamSpeak sometime! Other than that, welcome to the game and the fourms!

didnt you quit ?

still not working, i dragged em out, but sitll the same msg :(

post your console log

screenshot of your ROM folder will do

Edited by ItachiUchiha

This is also incorrect, I shall not disclose my name to the mere public.

ah that's a shame well there was a guy called robert i knew who had an accent similar to you. I really like your accent btw, and even your youtube channel, I didn't think I'd actually watch them but now I've watched all of them and I do not regret one moment of it.

ah that's a shame well there was a guy called robert i knew who had an accent similar to you. I really like your accent btw, and even your youtube channel, I didn't think I'd actually watch them but now I've watched all of them and I do not regret one moment of it.

Thanks, I appreciate the nice words, I love being a YouTuber/reporter on the behalf of PokeMMO. There is so much potential in this game that I wish more people knew about. I try to bring life to PokeMMO and make it fresh as it can be, that has been one of my goals as a YouTuber. My other goal was to be reporting about issues and events going on in PokeMMO, and my love for this journalism started when I was watching FOX News in my home. I eventually wanted to be the one telling the headlines to the public, so I chose to cover PokeMMO, and I am having barrel loads of fun even now.

Thanks, I appreciate the nice words, I love being a YouTuber/reporter on the behalf of PokeMMO. There is so much potential in this game that I wish more people knew about. I try to bring life to PokeMMO and make it fresh as it can be, that has been one of my goals as a YouTuber. My other goal was to be reporting about issues and events going on in PokeMMO, and my love for this journalism started when I was watching FOX News in my home. I eventually wanted to be the one telling the headlines to the public, so I chose to cover PokeMMO, and I am having barrel loads of fun even now.

Well keep at it, it's good stuff! Journalism is incredibly fascinating; my mum was a journalist when I was younger and she would always talk about the different stories she did and people that she met.

Well keep at it, it's good stuff! Journalism is incredibly fascinating; my mum was a journalist when I was younger and she would always talk about the different stories she did and people that she met.

please get a room pidgey, don't hijack this guy's intro thread 

please get a room pidgey, don't hijack this guy's intro thread 

fight me 

EDIT: sorry madman i was having slight homeosexual feelings of friendship towards bestfriends please ignore and request posts to be deleted if you deem it necessary

EDIT 2: if the problem still persists regarding the ROM thing, you may consider just getting ROMs from a different source. I experienced a similar problem earlier.

Edited by Pidgeysaurus