Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

I should start lifting weights. I will need toned muscle to be able to lift my pack without trouble. Will post pics of pack before first hike. It's going to be fun.

gogogogogogo

if you need any programs to get started, just ask

Congrats brah! That would have been me posing with the pros but my ankle kept me from carrying.

My team officially sucked without me. Call us the 04 Lakers when Karl went down.

That's so chill though. Makes me hungry for the game. Lf fellow natives to ball with in AK (failing)

My buddy played up to semi-professional and he's been kicked in the head quite a few times as goalie. Poor guy is on concussion watch from here on out. Too many brain shakes.

Even thought girls are lazy to go full mode on a one-on-one, now i'm able to see a knee on my forehead somehow. Thanks for the new fear.

So was this Slackers Saturday or something? I swear half of the guys I saw lifting today did quarter or half reps. One guy was squatting and was going like till 120 degrees and then back up. What's the point of doing 265lbs on squats if you can't even do them properly. Guess it looks tough.

QUIT JUDGING.

Today I didn't go to the gym but I got a lot of walking done so that feels nice :) Trying to make the most of the summer weather <3 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.