Sign in to follow this  
DoubleJ

Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

I went for my morning jog, but the streets were crowed because someone jumped to the metro ​ :unsure:.

So i decided to get a coffee instead, while i was getting to the shop i notice a bunch of ~16 years old kids sitting next to the door and one overweight girl.

As i get closer the kids whistle at me, i take my phone outside to avoid eye contact. But i heard the girl saying she's not even hot. I walked more slowly and did a whole eye scanning of her and just smirked, i heard some Ohhh's and laughs inside the shop.

Oh god. What a situation.

Gave up. Gonna pay the cray price and hit the gym here. Far enough away that I can run there for a warm up so i see it being very beneficial. I'm going to need to invest in some supps though since my diet out here is pretty protein deficient to save money.

Lf a moose to eat.

OS is such a male model. 

Today I took my pups for a walk and did some interval training outside. Felt fanTASTIC. ^_^ The sun was out too and I saw some ducks and turtles <3 

I should start lifting weights. I will need toned muscle to be able to lift my pack without trouble. Will post pics of pack before first hike. It's going to be fun.

gogogogogogo

if you need any programs to get started, just ask

Congrats brah! That would have been me posing with the pros but my ankle kept me from carrying.

My team officially sucked without me. Call us the 04 Lakers when Karl went down.

That's so chill though. Makes me hungry for the game. Lf fellow natives to ball with in AK (failing)

double post to let JJ know i won my rec league.  (i'm the 6'8" black guy in the back obviously)

Rxz6i1N.jpg

your shoe game is not on point son

Patience pays off! My doc hooked me up with a free membership at her son's gym. Awww yus! Couple mile run to get there but not bad.

My buddy played up to semi-professional and he's been kicked in the head quite a few times as goalie. Poor guy is on concussion watch from here on out. Too many brain shakes.

My buddy played up to semi-professional and he's been kicked in the head quite a few times as goalie. Poor guy is on concussion watch from here on out. Too many brain shakes.

Even thought girls are lazy to go full mode on a one-on-one, now i'm able to see a knee on my forehead somehow. Thanks for the new fear.

So was this Slackers Saturday or something? I swear half of the guys I saw lifting today did quarter or half reps. One guy was squatting and was going like till 120 degrees and then back up. What's the point of doing 265lbs on squats if you can't even do them properly. Guess it looks tough.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.