Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

Injuiries are such a pain (lol). I have issues with tendinosis in my leg and also a weak ankle (from repeat sprains). I try to avoid the treadmill because of them, which sucks because I love running haha. When I do cardio I usually go for an arc trainer/amt. I have nothing to complain about as long as these injuries don't act up though, I can usually keep them in check!

Edited by Emlee

Tore the back of my shoulder a year ago when trying to do an OH Press too heavy with bad form. I was literally crying for two days, a single movement would kill me. Seems like it is fine now tho. I hope I can OH Press heavy one day cauz its such a manly excercise. Just got back from the gym too C: slowly improving.

Whats your guys' opinion on stretching. Preworkout, while working out, post workout? Im doing it post workout now and usually throw in one hip flexor stretch when in my squat sets

Tore the back of my shoulder a year ago when trying to do an OH Press too heavy with bad form. I was literally crying for two days, a single movement would kill me. Seems like it is fine now tho. I hope I can OH Press heavy one day cauz its such a manly excercise. Just got back from the gym too C: slowly improving.

Whats your guys' opinion on stretching. Preworkout, while working out, post workout? Im doing it post workout now and usually throw in one hip flexor stretch when in my squat sets

i need to stretch more. probably the least flexible person in this thread.

Trust me brah i'm the least flexible person in the world, in PE in highschool i would take dumps all over everyone in every single category except when it came to flexibility tests, shit was straight embarassing, some of my friends and teachers actually thought i was trolling when i was doing them at one point

Trust me brah i'm the least flexible person in the world, in PE in highschool i would take dumps all over everyone in every single category except when it came to flexibility tests, shit was straight embarassing, some of my friends and teachers actually thought i was trolling when i was doing them at one point

it's actually embarrassing. Doing legs with friends and they're all going A2G and i'm struggling to hit 90 degrees is the worst.

Maybe, but if I don't stretch for like a week or two I'll struggle to hit below 90 degrees on squats immediately. I only count my reps once my ass goes lower than my knees hue. I have to set those squat rack safety bars almost on lowest all the time or the barbell hits em too early. My legs aren't that long so. But I really, really have tight hips and thighs that I have to stretch constantly.

I'm debating on getting a foam roller with my weight belt, to loosen up my muscles more. Anyone have experience with using foam rollers and how they affect the workout?

I'm debating on getting a foam roller with my weight belt, to loosen up my muscles more. Anyone have experience with using foam rollers and how they affect the workout?

OH GOD I JUST GOT ONE AND IT'S SO LOVELY

but yeah, do it at home because you look weird

you guys are too hardcore for me

I recently started biking again with my sister. she's been doing this a lot longer than me and is in better shape, so she pushes me to go longer than i want, which is nice. we also do some squats after biking. I plan to try and keep it up because it'd be nice to be uh, active again. I'm kinda out of shape after quitting fencing/jogging several years ago.

[spoiler] i k-kinda miss having them powerful thighs from all those lunges i had to do when i fenced LMFAO[/spoiler]

Ebonics for "Swollen", as in getting "swollen" or "buff" at the gym.
Yo, after a couple months at the Y, i'll be a swoll motherfucka.

143.gif arrowRight.gif 122.gif arrowRight.gif 066.gif arrowRight.gif 067.gif arrowRight.gif 068.gif

I've noticed a few posts around the PokeMMO forums from some workout nuts trying to get others interested in fitness. Well considering this I think it's time we had a workout thread. I'm not sure where this could go, but I see some serious potential.
Ideas for posting:
1. Post questions about workouts, lifts, or technique
2. Post questions about diet related to muscle building and/or fat burning
3. Share workout plans and goals
4. Log/Share your gains
5. Post for praise

DoubleJ, I have a question regarding losing weight, because I have gained quite a bit in real life, is there a way to lose it other than working out, or is working out the only way? I stopped eating McDonalds because of their sodium and cholesterol, but is there a certain diet that I need to follow?

Edited by Bestfriendss

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.