Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

Awesome work out today <3 Feeling pretty fantastic. 

Same, did shoulders.

Also new diet plan:

Breakfast

-Black Coffee

-3 Egg Whites with Turkey (or Sausage if i need a small cheat)

-Bowl of Oatmeal

Lunch

-Preworkout & Gym

-Salad with a Balsamic Dressing and either Salmon or Chicken

-Protein Shake with Almond Milk

Snack

-Green Tea

-Blueberry Granola

Dinner

-Chicken/Steak/Salmon

-Sweet Potato

-Trying to get some broccoli or something, i just hate it ._.

-Glass of Red Wine as a reward if I eat broccoli or similar veggie.

Drinking about 8-10 glasses of water a day.

Same, did shoulders.

Also new diet plan:

Breakfast

-Black Coffee

-3 Egg Whites with Turkey (or Sausage if i need a small cheat)

-Bowl of Oatmeal

Lunch

-Preworkout & Gym

-Salad with a Balsamic Dressing and either Salmon or Chicken

-Protein Shake with Almond Milk

Snack

-Green Tea

-Blueberry Granola

Dinner

-Chicken/Steak/Salmon

-Sweet Potato

-Trying to get some broccoli or something, i just hate it ._.

-Glass of Red Wine as a reward if I eat broccoli or similar veggie.

Drinking about 8-10 glasses of water a day.

If you want less carbs at dinner switch the sweet potato for mashed cauliflower. Also I hope you're making your own dressings :P If not then I'd recommend it big time. Don't have to take my advice though, of course. I'm excited for you :) 

So, I think I picked a bad time to start working out full body at the gym.

I just have not enough free time to go there every day, it's 45 minute ride each way.

I'm mostly satisfied with my appearance with my current size, other than my chest, weakest part.

I'm thinking of focusing just on my chest with like, the dumbbells and bench that i have downstairs below my room. And maybe resume full-body workout with the gym's college in two months, so I'm not wasting time and money.

How healthy is it for my body to do chest every day? How much rest do I need? And what kind of training program would you recommend? How far should I push myself to get my pecs to grow? In this full-body thing that I've been doing, it's chest day once a week. I'm wondering if I can bump that up at the cost of other areas, at least for now til maybe august.

If you want less carbs at dinner switch the sweet potato for mashed cauliflower.

but science:

http://www.nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/carbs_versus.html

i'm pretty active. complex carbs are fine for active people.

How healthy is it for my body to do chest every day? How much rest do I need? And what kind of training program would you recommend? How far should I push myself to get my pecs to grow? In this full-body thing that I've been doing, it's chest day once a week. I'm wondering if I can bump that up at the cost of other areas, at least for now til maybe august.

other than maybe abs, never ever ever do one body part every day. working out and lifting breaks down muscles. your muscles grow when they rebuild which can only happen if they rest.

Edited by Orangeslash

but science:

http://www.nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/carbs_versus.html

i'm pretty active. complex carbs are fine for active people.

other than maybe abs, never ever ever do one body part every day. working out and lifting breaks down muscles. your muscles grow when they rebuild which can only happen if they rest.

"if" ;P Really depends on your goals! 

How often can I work on chest to optimize growth? I realize rest days are necessary.

Can I do like, two days in a row and then rest? Or should two workout days on the same part always be separated by a full rest day at least? In which case i could do every other day?

How often can I work on chest to optimize growth? I realize rest days are necessary.

Can I do like, two days in a row and then rest? Or should two workout days on the same part always be separated by a full rest day at least? In which case i could do every other day?

Two days a week for one body part. Completely destroy your chest when you work it out.

Damn this trip has really robbed me of my man strength. Getting back into the bench press workout and im having serious trouble working through. Not breaking a sweat just feeling generally weak. I power through but i havent felt like this in a while. Trying to eat well but i think the eternal daylight is screwing with my sleep schedule.

Damn this trip has really robbed me of my man strength. Getting back into the bench press workout and im having serious trouble working through. Not breaking a sweat just feeling generally weak. I power through but i havent felt like this in a while. Trying to eat well but i think the eternal daylight is screwing with my sleep schedule.

You'll recover quickly. I'll skip the gym for 2 weeks every now and then and the first week back is deathly but the 2nd I feel like the strongest man in the world.

Sad to admit this, but been slacking on my diet lately. And by slacking I mean eating to much carbs.

But today, I finally found the swoly spirit again. Went to the gym and crushed legs, just before killing my shoulders.

Went for a 40 min walk

Had chicken+spinat for dinner.

[spoiler]I didnt fking diet the whole winter/spring just to slop on weight again middle of summer, GETTING BACK ON THE GAIN TRAIN [/SPOILER]

Buying 0% fat, no flavour or sugar added greek yogurt and then adding vanilla protein powder to it is heaven. <3

Also omf none of my shorts, bikinis, tank tops, etc fit me now and it's frustrating. Body change is good and positive and I am happy with it but it might be expensive to buy new clothes ;_________; 

Yooooooo probs asked this before, but I'm looking into a new Pre-Workout (busy schedule, feel like I need it) and I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations.

I used to use N.O.-Xplode by BSN which got me feeling pretty right until I read about all the fake shit in it. Wasn't too excited about Creatine either considering I was trying to lean up then and the retaining water idea wasn't big on my list. 

Currently looking into "PurePump" since it doesn't appear to have any artificial sweeteners, flavors, or additives. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.