I shall fear no cardio
For Brodin is with me

His iron bar and dumbells comfort me
He prepareth a table of protein in then presence of mine enemies
He anoints my head with whey
My cup of ON protein shake runneth over
Surely gains and swoleness shall follow me all the days of my life;

And I will dwell in Swolehella forever

nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

Women seriously are okay? I have to fight every day. 

[spoiler] seriously 107 lbs and 5'1 I am doing okay and it's not that bad but holy shit if I eat carbs for a week straight at supper I will be 120 in no time [/spoiler] 

i need science links pls

I am programmed to be fat because I am supposed to birth a baby.... ya need meat for that. Thankfully that will never happen to me. 

Also in terms of today I went in to work for 7am and was too tired to function afterwards. Rest day it is~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_pain

It actually fucking is what do you know

Did i mention pain? It doesnt hurt, they go numb.

You're both big boys that probably lift big weight. Some questioms to ask are how involved are your hands during the lift? Do you maintain the bar low on the back and support with your hands and arms? Do you feel an excessive grip on the bar?

Earlie I've just been using the "standard" grip, with the bar pretty low on my back. Been focusing on not clinching the bar while lifting and that sorta helped.

But today I tried just extending my arms all the way and sorta resting them over the plates, so didnt rly use my arms at all.

Chatting about it in game, but you got some impingment somewhere. Whether that is by the position of your arms, the swoll you're getting, or the excessive grip on the bar. I wouldn't worry about it much if the numbness resolves after a short period of time.

Now if it lasts a while and seems to be getting worse, you probs should get that checked out by a professional. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.