Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

this topic inspired me to start working out and stuff, so gonna take progress pics to see where im at in a month or two.  I'm skinny thanks to a high metabolism or something, so I never really saw a reason to exercise but seeing how you guys manage to fit working out into your busy schedules makes me realize I should just get up and do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGCB6Mii0bc

Go get em!

I'm adjusting my macros and it's a headache.

I got this app and tried out their suggested macros based off height, weight and goal etc and it was like 2100 calories(fitoctacy) and my one before was around 1780(IIFYM) give or take and I'm heading into my cutting phase. 2100 is way too much. My protein intake was at like 129 and carbs I need to lessen it was at like 145. So much math to do.

Carb 65g/protein 43g/fat 16g(3 meals) lololol Mfw when I eat way more than 3 meals. The struggle is real. So basically this is my first real cut so protein intake should be the highest right..? Lmao I should just google this. Happy gains all! I have back today.. Ready for them Lat pull downs. Rip.

this topic inspired me to start working out and stuff, so gonna take progress pics to see where im at in a month or two.  I'm skinny thanks to a high metabolism or something, so I never really saw a reason to exercise but seeing how you guys manage to fit working out into your busy schedules makes me realize I should just get up and do it

This is what I'm looking for, congrats Kitteh brah!

tfw 1100/1200 cal crew because I am short as fuck. 

;______________; I want to eat more. 

EDIT:

ALSO TODAY WAS FREAKING AWESOME. Went wild with HIIT, died, and then did some awesome yoga and felt like I have gotten my flexibility back. I think I freaked out some guy at the gym though haha... oops. 

Edited by Emlee

Sup dudes and not-so-dudes.
So, I have free access to this gym that is below my room.
I haven't thr slightest idea about how to efficiently start bulding muscle.
I don't really have any fat, 180cm, 65kg, i think, and I don't pay attention to what I eat.
Anyways glad to be a part of this. Gon start changing things.

Have someone to guide you or you'll end up breaking both your arms and legs.

Cheers

I don't really have any fat, 180cm, 65kg, i think, and I don't pay attention to what I eat.

i think they are called "dudettes"

also gambate

Eat more and lift heavy(relative to your strength).

Gym was closed today because it's a holiday so I took my dog for a walk/run with my mother and her dog! Best thing ever. The trail goes through some marshlands and there is a lot of wildlife and friendly people along the way. I got to hand my dog off to my mother to do some intervals sprinting as well so that was a lot of fun. Nice to exercise outdoors for once. Can't wait to incorporate some swimming into my life later in the summer <3 

I don't even know what 205 represents!

Anyways I gottta stop being lazy.
I'm starting tonight.
If I don't start tonight, I'll punish myself by giving 1m to whoever claims dibs, stackable offer

dibs? now you'll owe me 2 mil ^^

but srs start now and it's pounds since kg would be way more then jj can lift.

I always tought this thread was about Tohou and those kind of chats...

Anyways i'm trying to recover a old shoulder injury and i'm finally lifting and doing squats with weight now.

Good luck on your first day eggplant :)

Edited by Sialia

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.