Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

You're only young once and sometimes you just have to put your body to the test. 12k down. Felt great. Ankle was a little sketch the first couple miles, but it warmed up. Could have, should have gone a bit harder, but was still fun as all hell. 50k people in this one. 

Also Emlee, gl on them legs today!

Happy to hear. I am sure that if you ran into issues you wouldn't have pushed yourself too far anywho!

Also. Today I realized that my gym finally got a rowing machine. Sent right to me from heaven. Best day ever <33333333

Anybody have tips for cutting? Obviously eat less/more cardio, but cutting just doesn't come naturally to me like bulking does.

I would say cutting carbs is a big deal. What is your diet like right now when it comes to carbs and sugars ? 

I would say cutting carbs is a big deal. What is your diet like right now when it comes to carbs and sugars ?

I eat a lot of fish and salads. No soda/sugar drinks. Usually water and a few glasses of Nonfat/1% milk. Usually 2-3 protein shakes a day, often with milk. Decent amount of eggs. I think my carb intake is pretty low for the most part. I don't eat much bread/rice/pasta at all. Maybe I'm getting too much fat from the meats/eggs I'm eating? Since my new job is more lucrative Ive been eating sushi 3-4 times a week but I wouldn't expect it to be a problem since I'm eating sashimi salads 90% of the time. Also I rarely eat sweets. No candy, ice cream, etc

I haven't been doing enough cardio though. That's definitely seething I need to fix. Edited by NaitDawg

So I got a break from making flowers for Mother's Day to get my gym time in before it closes and there's the cutest little boy here(lol he's prob like 15 actually)) and he's lifting and taking pictures of his little arms and smiling and omg it makes me so happy.

So nic tthat he's in here doing his best and cares about his health rather than being a little alcoholic prick like the rest of the teens in my town. I wanna just hug him. Anyways happy gains all:)

So I got a break from making flowers for Mother's Day to get my gym time in before it closes and there's the cutest little boy here(lol he's prob like 15 actually)) and he's lifting and taking pictures of his little arms and smiling and omg it makes me so happy.

So nic tthat he's in here doing his best and cares about his health rather than being a little alcoholic uguu like the rest of the teens in my town. I wanna just hug him. Anyways happy gains all:)

wa

I eat a lot of fish and salads. No soda/sugar drinks. Usually water and a few glasses of Nonfat/1% milk. Usually 2-3 protein shakes a day, often with milk. Decent amount of eggs. I think my carb intake is pretty low for the most part. I don't eat much bread/rice/pasta at all. Maybe I'm getting too much fat from the meats/eggs I'm eating? Since my new job is more lucrative Ive been eating sushi 3-4 times a week but I wouldn't expect it to be a problem since I'm eating sashimi salads 90% of the time. Also I rarely eat sweets. No candy, ice cream, etc

I haven't been doing enough cardio though. That's definitely seething I need to fix.

Sounds like you're doing fairly well then. Carbs can surprise you sometimes. I know for me as soon as I eat a sushi roll, or potatoes then it's over haha. I can't have carrots either. No crackers ever, no chips, no wraps, nothing. Everyone's body responds to carbs differently so you just need go find your "number". I've done a couple no carb bouts in my life but some people don't recommend it since you (usually) have to integrate carbs again at some point. Switching your body to keystones can be unpleasant for some as well !

Milk is actually full of sugar though. I would strongly recommend dropping it !

Does doing more cardio sounds like a death sentence to you? Just curious.

Sounds like you're doing fairly well then. Carbs can surprise you sometimes. I know for me as soon as I eat a sushi roll, or potatoes then it's over haha. I can't have carrots either. No crackers ever, no chips, no wraps, nothing. Everyone's body responds to carbs differently so you just need go find your "number". I've done a couple no carb bouts in my life but some people don't recommend it since you (usually) have to integrate carbs again at some point. Switching your body to keystones can be unpleasant for some as well !
Milk is actually full of sugar though. I would strongly recommend dropping it !
Does doing more cardio sounds like a death sentence to you? Just curious.

Fuark I love milk though and it's super anabolic.

And it's just that I don't enjoy cardio while I thoroughly enjoy lifting.

Fuark I love milk though and it's super anabolic.

And it's just that I don't enjoy cardio while I thoroughly enjoy lifting.

Have you ever tried rowing ? Also if your gym has an amt or arc trainer they can be super diverse. Not boring and repetitive like the elliptical. Alternatively you could run out doors and wink at random strangers who you know are checking out your bod. That's entertaining.

I drink 'half whole milk' though, does that mean it's 0.7 grams an ounce? fuark winning

Best bet is to look at the side of your milk carton ;P

Drinking milk won't kill you, of course, Walrus. It will make you a chubby little bunny if consumed too often and in high quantities though! 

Have you ever tried rowing ? Also if your gym has an amt or arc trainer they can be super diverse. Not boring and repetitive like the elliptical. Alternatively you could run out doors and wink at random strangers who you know are checking out your bod. That's entertaining.

the key is HEAVY canoe n shallow water with lots of turn. also stand up gondolier style the whole time.

the key is HEAVY canoe n shallow water with lots of turn. also stand up gondolier style the whole time.

To be honest I have only ever rowed in the gym with the machine for exercise. Any canoe trips and such I have done were fairly leisurely. Mostly for catching turtles. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.