Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

did you see any noticeable cut from just eliminating alcohol?

Def cut alcohol! Have a beer on occasion (I have a glass of wine sometimes) but it's a super big diet issue. 

As far as diet stuff.. welll I am kind of lucky since carbs and sugars make me super sick feeling - same with greasy foods. So I usually can stay away from them except when my sweet tooth acts up and then it's horrible. I drink like 6L of water haha... not even joking.

Achievement unlocked today:

I put two 20 kg plates on my bar today with Decline Bench Presses and managed 4 reps.

It was the first time I actually reached that 60kg (I weigh 65) and seeing those big plates go up is awesome.

Still no gains as far as weight goes though :(

My diet restriction (no lactose/fructose/gluten), lack of appetite and time to cook are just too hindering.

I put two 20 kg plates on my bar today with Decline Bench Presses and managed 4 reps.

It was the first time I actually reached that 60kg (I weigh 65) and seeing those big plates go up is awesome.

My diet restriction (no lactose/fructose/gluten), lack of appetite and time to cook are just too hindering.

I wish I could cook for you. 

Tuna salad sandwiches are pretty damn easy and filling. You can make the stuff up well ahead of time. I don't recommend it for an everyday thing but it's quick and filling. Also chicken. Cook a ton of chicken at once (bake it) and then BAM, meals for ages.

I'm lucky in that I almost always get excited about cooking!

Ugh, I think I'm finally gonna crack down on my diet. No more beer, only water throughout the day, eat less, but more regularly. Ugh. I'm going to hate this.

Started week two of the Gary Edwards Bench workout. Felt real good to go in and slay my chest for a bit after my test this morning. Damn near everyone was on the brink of failing that exam. Talk about getting caught blind sided by material we were never prepared for. RIP us and shame be to our professors. 

Ugh, I think I'm finally gonna crack down on my diet. No more beer, only water throughout the day, eat less, but more regularly. Ugh. I'm going to hate this.

I have faith in you! Don't be too hard on yourself if you slip up a bit. Switching to almost only water a couple years ago was one of the best things I ever did for myself though so maybe that's some inspiration :) 

nice going man. Im not at those playes yet just building up slowly. I had a very stiff and painfull neck today kept it warm during the day. Hopefully I can work out tomorrow.

I have faith in you! Don't be too hard on yourself if you slip up a bit. Switching to almost only water a couple years ago was one of the best things I ever did for myself though so maybe that's some inspiration :)

Thanks Em. I'm like a big cyclical garbage truck. Some days, weeks, even months I'm broken down on the side of the road living the chill cut life, while other times I'm driving up and down the street consuming everything in site. 

Fortunately I tend to only get a bit squishy around the mid-gut when I crack and live the tasty life. 

This kid is walking around with a belt on not really doing anything. It bothers me so much lmao. What are your guys gym pet peeves? That's one of mine along with people not wiping down machines after use.. So gross.

I hate when old men stare at me for longer than normal. It's okay to look at me (no matter the age) but I always catch old men just gawking. Not in a friendly way but in a really serious way like out to lunch way. I never find younger men/women gawking as much. In fact I am usually oblivious to people looking at me but yeah.. these old men make it hella obvi. eeeek. 

I try not to get sassed about people wearing belts and doing nothing because I don't know what level they're at. I don't love that they're trying to look like they know what they're doing but mostly I feel sad that they don't know what they're doing haha. Also at my gym I almost never see people not wipe down the machine so that's awesome! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.