Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

I can already feel my gainz after 3 protein shakes.

It's so delicious as well, I've been missing out.

Shakes are my favorite part of the day tbh. You work out, your body is feeling good, you get hungry as fuck... And something like a gift from God (not that he exists) lands in your hands. A fucking chocolate shake. It tastes so good. It's filling you up... And its fucking making you gains.

If you want to do cardio and you hate running like i do and you can't find people to play collective sports with, you should consider skipping rope, takes a good while to get used to it and not mess up but it's pretty great, I got introduced to it when i was doing Muay Thai and it was one the few cardio things that I actually enjoyed, if you are starting out please don't do it barefoot, unless you want your feet to feel like a disobedient egyptian slave in ancient times.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAmDOTsp5cs[/media]

I used to do this a lot in my old house, since my room was big enough for me to jump with no worries.

I once jumped for like 1 hours straight, my muay thai days gave me inhuman powers

Hit the gym today for the first time since early March. Decided to start with leg day - weighted lunges, front squats, goblet squats, calf raises, and topped it off with a 1000m row. Felt amazing, until I hung a right outside the rec, took a flight of stairs, and got slammed with a massive quad cramp in both legs halfway up.

I was down for a good 5 minutes. A couple soccer girls walked by giggling as I struggled but failed to make it back to my feet. Nailed it

Chest+arms today, its gonna be glorious o7

Boom

[spoiler]https://instagram.com/rsteine91/[/spoiler]

Nice!

Today was good. Francis and I spent most of the day working in a research orchard pruning (which definitely uses a few muscles ;p) and then we went to the gym and I went nuts hehe. Felt awesome <3 

Super satisfying day. Tomorrow is my/our gym day off! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.