Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

Ok so lately I've been noticing it more and more but my traps on the left are a lot smaller than my traps on the right. I notice it when I do chin ups and think like the overhead press how easier it is for the right side. Its beginning to feel unstable too not just when lifting. It's physically noticeable with a tight shirt on (well if you look for it you'll notice haha).

I'm not foussing on my left side a lot more by making sure my right and left side are going up and down at the same time. Any tips? Should I start doing dumbbell shrugs for only my left side?

Ok so lately I've been noticing it more and more but my traps on the left are a lot smaller than my traps on the right. I notice it when I do chin ups and think like the overhead press how easier it is for the right side. Its beginning to feel unstable too not just when lifting. It's physically noticeable with a tight shirt on (well if you look for it you'll notice haha).

I'm not foussing on my left side a lot more by making sure my right and left side are going up and down at the same time. Any tips? Should I start doing dumbbell shrugs for only my left side?

As far as I know one half of your body is always bigger than the other. Are you sure it's not just that? To be honest one of my arms has always been stronger than the other too and I just shrugged it off as that phenomena. 

As far as I know one half of your body is always bigger than the other. Are you sure it's not just that? To be honest one of my arms has always been stronger than the other too and I just shrugged it off as that phenomena. 

Some parts yeah, but my legs, arms, back are pretty much the same. Was thinking of getting an atlas orthogonal treatment, but it's pretty expensive for me, for now atleast.

This is super common. You just developed smaller left traps than right. It could be genetics, training improperly, or just how you move and use muscles in everyday life(or a combination of these). Bodybuilders experience this ALL the time and to fix it simply add more reps to the lacking side. When you do shrugs, add an extra 2 reps to each left set and an entire extra left set. Your body is a work of art, you can add muscle wherever you want... Just like touching up the paint of a canvas, you can touch up where some muscle has lagged.

Got myself a shaker, some pure whey protein powder (94%), unsweetened cacao powder, bananas and almond milk.

(Still need a powder scoop, where do I get that ThinkNice?)

So I can finally start hitting the protein intake required to gain, cause I've been working out on a deficit.

Working out on a deficit for the first two months has improved my strength, muscle tone and posture though, so I reckon it wasn't a bad start at all.

Got myself a shaker, some pure whey protein powder (94%), unsweetened cacao powder, bananas and almond milk.

(Still need a powder scoop, where do I get that ThinkNice?)

So I can finally start hitting the protein intake required to gain, cause I've been working out on a deficit.

Working out on a deficit for the first two months has improved my strength, muscle tone and posture though, so I reckon it wasn't a bad start at all.

I always got mine in my whey container. Are you sure there is not a scoop thingy in there?

Ummm yes

Here ya go. Was a PDF so i just combined the pages into one image. I did it twice a week and coupled other chest workouts with it as well. I rested the 5th week and then remaxed on the last day of the 5th week to see where to start on Week 1.

[spoiler]dOwJMek.png[/spoiler]

inb4 no gains

would be top kek.

i know you're joking but honestly, focusing on 1 body part or excercise, twice a week, for months is guaranteed results.

also, workout this morning was rough.

Five Rounds for Time

-600 M Run or Row

-10 Deadlifts @ 185

-15 Ring Dips

Finished in 23:18 and promptly threw up.

would be top kek.

i know you're joking but honestly, focusing on 1 body part or excercise, twice a week, for months is guaranteed results.

also, workout this morning was rough.

Five Rounds for Time

-600 M Run or Row

-10 Deadlifts @ 185

-15 Ring Dips

Finished in 23:18 and promptly threw up.

d'awwww ;______; 

This morning was good for me, I didn't get sick like that after though! Haha. I did catch an old lady gawking at me when I was working out and breathing fairly loud haha. I was probably making a lot of faces yea, but I think I scared her ;S 

I always want to take pics at the gym to show you guys my amazing bod (jk) but I never bring my phone anywhere. I bought a shuffle a couple years ago for the gym specifically so I'd feel weird carting around a phone. Also my shorts are too short for pockets and spandex doesn't have pockets either x.X 

Excuses excuses. 

I can post weight lose before and after pictures for me from last year though. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.