Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

you can turn those basic stuff into your own workout schedule
for example 
[spoiler]aNZeee4_700b.jpg[/spoiler]

For example you can set those as punishment/reward/relaxation breaks on a daily basis. Personally i was about to set up a drinking game whenever u said "umm" in your videos. You can be highly creative once you list down your daily things.

time to do that 4x10 squats after each game. cancer

1am, that is impressive. I do pose the question, how do you complete your homework and go to the gym? College work for me has taken tons of time away from going to the gym, how do you even do this? Do you get good grades from this schedule? When do you sleep?

Have you ever heard stories about people who were extremely passionate and worked extremely hard to become successful and achieve their goals... and did anything and everything it took... even if it was extremely difficult? I want to be one of those stories.

Have you ever heard stories about people who were extremely passionate and worked extremely hard to become successful and achieve their goals... and did anything and everything it took... even if it was extremely difficult? I want to be one of those stories.

thats how i become the edge lord, its a wonderful thing.

double post for progress pics. My body mass/weight has been a roller coaster the past few years. also i've never taken mirror progress pics for the most part, so these are all random photos.

me at my absolute skinniest. was around 145 pounds and could not add weight for the life of me:

[spoiler]PRN3Vht.pngf0y00mY.jpg[/spoiler]

i finally started to put on weight and kept lifting. this was when my body was at it's best. trying to get back to here currently. 175 pounds:

[spoiler]Up9WNRX.jpg9AgQOpc.png[/spoiler]

I kept bulking because idk. got up to 185 but still maintained good muscle tone imo:

[spoiler]0bAWRB2.jpgQK2YYMe.jpg[/spoiler]

then i hit a patch where i stopped lifting and i was eating too much. got up to my heaviest at 205. best pic i could find of it:

[spoiler]stKWe8g.png[/spoiler]

me currently at 195. still trying to cut but i really need a diet adjustment:

[spoiler]

4BjIhN9.jpg

ndG1Sdf.png [/spoiler]

this thread has turned out much better than expected. thanks brajs and women brajs.

Edited by Orangeslash

double post for progress pics. My body mass/weight has been a roller coaster the past few years. also i've never taken mirror progress pics for the most part, so these are all random photos.

me at my absolute skinniest. was around 145 pounds and could not add weight for the life of me:

[spoiler]f0y00mY.jpg[/spoiler]

That guy is checking out your ass. Hes mirin

Man, you are impressive.... I do like Mally's workout strategy though. Maybe working out can be incorporated in my schedule that way.

[spoiler]Thank you Mally for your schedule, this might help me[/spoiler] 

If you want to do cardio and you hate running like i do and you can't find people to play collective sports with, you should consider skipping rope, takes a good while to get used to it and not mess up but it's pretty great, I got introduced to it when i was doing Muay Thai and it was one the few cardio things that I actually enjoyed, if you are starting out please don't do it barefoot, unless you want your feet to feel like a disobedient egyptian slave in ancient times.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAmDOTsp5cs[/media]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.