Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

Yeah I think so. Except in the pet thread it seems. They just don't want a picture of yourself thread that blows up into issues, which I understand. ;( 

Time to break the chain of distrust and pave a new road for the members of our community. I'll be posting a pic tonight. Headless I guess. 

EDIT: inb4 banned.

Edited by DoubleJ

There should be no reason why we can't post self pics.

POYT is definitely off limits but as the point of this thread focuses around health and fitness, they should be fine.

I won't delete them from here if they follow the rules here  and here, however the POYT thread is off limits. 
If you want to post a picture of the progress of your fitness routine or w/e I have no issues with it, but it does need to be kept PG-13, and of course harassment will not be allowed period.  I'd also like to warn that you should make sure any pictures you post here aren't able to be google image searched back to say your facebook or some other personal account like that if you value your privacy.

I won't delete them from here if they follow the rules here  and here, however the POYT thread is off limits. 
If you want to post a picture of the progress of your fitness routine or w/e I have no issues with it, but it does need to be kept PG-13, and of course harassment will not be allowed period.  I'd also like to warn that you should make sure any pictures you post here aren't able to be google image searched back to say your facebook or some other personal account like that if you value your privacy.

hPtcvCO.gif

where is pic?
op pls respond

Hey sorry guys, been bogged down with schoolwork. Looks like we got the OK to go ahead and post some progress pics. I don't mind a bit of criticism on mine considering it will just be fuel for me to work harder, although don't go overboard. I tried taking a pic last night to post but unfortunately it turned out shit when I transferred it to my pc for uploading. I'll try and get another one after my bball game tonight.

Awwww. These are awesome to see guys! Nait I have to admit I was super surprised. Lots of improvement!! EEEK. 

Also Kazooka your stomach is awesome! I have the opposite problem as you do I think, my legs are super muscular but my arms are where I need help haha. I know you can't spot train but umm have you used an arc trainer or amt for your cardio? My legs love that. I avoid working on my calves as much as possible though because I am naturally very muscular there (even more so than my thighs) but you can change the settings on arcs/amts to make them great for building leg muscle. Regardless you've def changed!

akjanergjenrms maybe I will have the courage for progress pictures at some point. Most of my "befores" from a while ago are inappropriate though hahahaa. 

Awwww. These are awesome to see guys! Nait I have to admit I was super surprised. Lots of improvement!! EEEK. 

Also Kazooka your stomach is awesome! I have the opposite problem as you do I think, my legs are super muscular but my arms are where I need help haha. I know you can't spot train but umm have you used an arc trainer or amt for your cardio? My legs love that. I avoid working on my calves as much as possible though because I am naturally very muscular there (even more so than my thighs) but you can change the settings on arcs/amts to make them great for building leg muscle. Regardless you've def changed!

akjanergjenrms maybe I will have the courage for progress pictures at some point. Most of my "befores" from a while ago are inappropriate though hahahaa. 

Lmao yeah and i try and work my calves 3 times a weak because theyre so puny D: im so jealous of girls with muscular legs. my gym is so tiny too.. and has little to nothing. ill figure out something though thanks! 

I used to be a stick lol and now I'm like.. not a stick. Dem feels. 

I need to hit legs heavier for sure.. can't seem to get much def in the quads so I'm just going to start supersetting the hell out of leg ex's and etc.

The biggest change is either in my biceps or shoulder/trap area. 

[spoiler]qqR1nlW.jpg[/spoiler]

wow so stronk
mirin

Those realizations that I don't have many quality progress pics from before... anyhoos here's a few.

Me today, pissed off after my basketball game because we lost to a team in the city league playoffs we've beaten twice this season (RIP my ankle)... (176lbs)

[spoiler]

image.jpg

[/spoiler]

Me about 4-5 months ago after getting back into a regime for a summer triathlon (injury, RIP). Lol so basic. I was like the create-a-player before you do anything (~170lbs)

[spoiler]

yo2.jpg

[/spoiler]

Me roughly 1 year ago pretending like I made huge gains in the gym. Look at those puny legs. Geez. And I was a high jumper (~165lbs)

[spoiler]

yo4.jpg

[/spoiler]

Me at my heaviest (and worst) during the Summer of 2013. Research in Boston + Burritos = 20lb weight gain (185lbs)

[spoiler]

yo6.jpg

[/spoiler]

Wish I had a quality pic of my 155lb super lean physique from my high jumping days. Would have been good motivation for me. Anyhoos thanks for the inspiration ya'll. Hope we can keep on progressing. 

EDIT: Wish I had that sexy Hollister dressing room lighting that makes you look straight jacked out of heaven. Instead just me and my natural lighting. 

EDIT2: So much wishing, not enough gaining. 

Edited by DoubleJ

Those realizations that I don't have many quality progress pics from before... anyhoos here's a few.

Me today, pissed off after my basketball game because we lost to a team in the city league playoffs we've beaten twice this season (RIP my ankle)

[spoiler]

image.jpg

[/spoiler]

Me about 4-5 months ago after getting back into a regime for a summer triathlon (injury, RIP). Lol so basic. I was like the create-a-player before you do anything. 

[spoiler]

yo2.jpg

[/spoiler]

Me pretending like I made huge gains in the gym. Look at those puny legs. Geez. And I was a high jumper.

[spoiler]

yo4.jpg

[/spoiler]

Me at my heaviest (and worst) during the Summer of 2013. Research in Boston + Burritos = 20lb weight gain (185lbs)

[spoiler]

yo6.jpg

[/spoiler]

Wish I had a quality pic of my 155lb super lean physique from my high jumping days. Would have been good motivation for me. Anyhoos thanks for the inspiration ya'll. Hope we can keep on progressing. 

EDIT: Wish I had that sexy Hollister dressing room lighting that makes you look straight jacked out of heaven. Instead just me and my natural lighting. 

EDIT2: So much wishing, not enough gaining. 

Man that guy looks like a guy that can attract women like a magnet. In real life, I am a computer nerd that does pre college work, watches FOX News, and play PokeMMO (that's it). Believe it or not, this schedule is a busy schedule for me, but I could do some in home exercises (like lifting something heavy in my home). If that is you in real life, man you must be attracting all the ladies on PokeMMO (in before women start attacking this thread just to impress DoubleJ).

Man that guy looks like a guy that can attract women like a magnet. In real life, I am a computer nerd that does pre college work, watches FOX News, and play PokeMMO (that's it). Believe it or not, this schedule is a busy schedule for me, but I could do some in home exercises (like lifting something heavy in my home). If that is you in real life, man you must be attracting all the ladies on PokeMMO (in before women start attacking this thread just to impress DoubleJ).

You have time to workout.
I wake up at 7:30 am to clean, make healthy breakfast, take supps, and get sexy for the day, go to school around 9am, get off school at 3pm, eat, go to work, get off at 11pm, do more house work and homework, and go to the gym at 1am.

You have time to workout.
I wake up at 7:30 am to clean, make healthy breakfast, take supps, and get sexy for the day, go to school around 9am, get off school at 3pm, eat, go to work, get off at 11pm, do more house work and homework, and go to the gym at 1am.

1am, that is impressive. I do pose the question, how do you complete your homework and go to the gym? College work for me has taken tons of time away from going to the gym, how do you even do this? Do you get good grades from this schedule? When do you sleep?

you can turn those basic stuff into your own workout schedule
for example 
[spoiler]aNZeee4_700b.jpg[/spoiler]

For example you can set those as punishment/reward/relaxation breaks on a daily basis. Personally i was about to set up a drinking game whenever u said "umm" in your videos. You can be highly creative once you list down your daily things.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.