Thou Shalt Becometh Swoll...

So went to the gym today, came back. I thought damn those squats were really light today. Was pretty happy until I realized I forgot to add 10lbs plates on both fucking sides. Facewalled. I changed my squat form a tad today by pointing my feet less outward than I did before, it felt much more stable and could still hit parallel. So maybe that's why the thought of it being so light didn't even cross my mind.

-.- was so hyped for friday too cauz I'd be putting dem big plates on, now I'll have to wait till next Monday.

Was supposed to start my 6AM Crossfit (yeah i know) class back up this morning now that I'm all healed and was just too tired.

now I'm depressed.

Was supposed to start my 6AM Crossfit (yeah i know) class back up this morning now that I'm all healed and was just too tired.

now I'm depressed.

now I'm depressed.

now I'm depressed.

Was supposed to start my 6AM C r o s s f i t (yeah i know) class back up this morning now that I'm all healed and was just too tired.

now I'm depressed.

son..

son..

i know.

but for real, i found one i actually like a lot. It's more like cardio cross training, not "get as many fake pull ups as possible"

we do like sprint workouts and cycle training. and it was working really well for the month I went before injuries.

now I'm depressed.

No hate for Crossfit. As someone who worked at an athletic store I saw countless people get very fit/healthy from it. It's good to change up your routines and your activities from time to time.

I mostly wanted to say I'm sorry you couldn't exercise :( I know that feeling, it's not a good one. Tomorrow is a new day though :P 

I shall be working out this afternoon and maybe Francis will come to the gym with me ;D It's cardio day though. 

"Men who reported taking muscle-building supplements, such as pills and powders with creatine or androstenedione."

Creatine..why...and..androstenedione, isn't that an actual steroid? Not sure the average guy can get ahold of something like that. (Idk). A lot of powders already contain like a gram of creatine mono in it too so its just too broad of a study to actually deduce anything imo, Theres too many supps out there lol. If anything its all the damn test boosters men are abusing/anti estro pills you'd think. 

Anyways keep an eye on your testes boys lmao.

Edited by Kazooka

"Men who reported taking muscle-building supplements, such as pills and powders with creatine or androstenedione."

Creatine..why...and..androstenedione, isn't that an actual steroid? Not sure the average guy can get ahold of something like that. (Idk). A lot of powders already contain like a gram of creatine mono in it too so its just too broad of a study to actually deduce anything imo, Theres too many supps out there lol. If anything its all the damn test boosters men are abusing/anti estro pills you'd think. 

Anyways keep an eye on your testes boys lmao.

They gonna shrink up on you! Was sitting in my Med-Biochem class this year and actually learned the mechanism behind all of this and was like whoah. It's a negative feedback loop, the more testosterone your body has the less it's going to produce, so loading your body with the exogenous Testosterone only proves to inhibit your endogenous production. 

Scary stuff. No wonder it leads to cancer lol. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.