Game Graphic - Shadows, Reflection and Shinies Graphical Effect

gead

Question

Sorry guys, idk if someone had already suggested this idea... but i just really want this to happen in PokeMMO

Suggestions :
- Make our Character and pokemon reflection on the water, whenever we're near the water or while surfing.
- Make our Character and pokemon to cast a shadow at the ground.
- Put an extra graphical effect on the shinies whenever they are following us, like sparkles or anything that would please the eyes.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, and also if its a repost please delete this thread thx! :D

Long Live PokeMMO!!!!

4 answers to this question

you know, i remember way back in the day there was something that added shadows. it was really neat, and i think all you had to do was change some things in your pokemmo folder.

I forget what happened that made it stop working, but it was really cool.

you know, i remember way back in the day there was something that added shadows. it was really neat, and i think all you had to do was change some things in your pokemmo folder.

I forget what happened that made it stop working, but it was really cool.

Perhaps the customizable sprites.  Which is probably why I wouldn't see the reflection thing at the very least happening anytime soon.

Sorry guys, idk if someone had already suggested this idea... but i just really want this to happen in PokeMMO

Suggestions :
- Make our Character and pokemon reflection on the water, whenever we're near the water or while surfing.
- Make our Character and pokemon to cast a shadow at the ground.
- Put an extra graphical effect on the shinies whenever they are following us, like sparkles or anything that would please the eyes.
PS: Sorry for my bad english, and also if its a repost please delete this thread thx! :D
Long Live PokeMMO!!!!

Adding an extra graphical effect on shinies would be nice.
yeah the game would be way more realistic if the shadows and reflection is there! :D

and yeah, shinies deserve more than just a different color set, they NEED sparkles since they are 'shinies' hahahha

and btw i'm suggesting this because maybe u guys are walking with your shinies which its color-set is not too different than the non-shiny one(like Squirtles and its evolutions) and not too statisfied because there's no big difference in them (people would barely notice if that is a shiny), so with sparkles or something that would pleases the eye would be so much more interesting for them