Safari Zone pokemon rotation?

BossEpoch

i really like this idea! a weekly rotation sounds best to me. and replace the current pokes with something equal to them like suggested by the thread creator.

That was just an example. It'd probably be better for the rotation pokemon to just be put in and the normal pokemon left as they are, if possible.

First off I'd like to apologise if there's a topic already like this one, I did a search but didn't really find anything quite like what I'm reffering to.

My suggsetion is simple, impliment some sort of rotation to the safari zone that could have us catch Gen II and III pokemon, perhaps having the catchable pokemon change every month. For those that like to grind for Lucky Eggs and the dragon items Chansey, Dratini and Dragonair should be kept where they are, or perhaps there could be a designated area within the Safari zone that always has Gen I pokemon in it.

As a very rough example:

Nidoran (m) & (f) -> Aron

Nidorino & Nidorina -> Lairon

Doduo -> Wingull

Paras -> Surskit

Parasect -> Masquerain

Kangaskhan -> Spinda

Pinsir -> Volbeat

Scyther -> Illumise

I think this should be a bimonthly thing, so once the month is over it should switch back to the Gen I pokemon, and then next month switch to Gen II, or just some different Gen III pokemon. (Seviper and Zangoose in place of Scyther and Pinsir, as an example)

Terribly sorry I'm not too good at explaining things, if anyone's confused as to what I mean I'll try to explain further.

Nobody wants to lose the ability to catch a core poke such as chancey for the likes of zigzagoon or some other throwaway.

Read closely. It says that Dragonair and Chansey are too rare and should be kept there.

It might even just be a matter of only one pokemon being rotated per month (or two for evolutionary line purposes) if people are too scared to lose their precious safari pokes. Would be simpler and less stressful too.

Personally I think one or two a month is far too little, maybe one or two a week would be better.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.