[Denied]Make bracing lower ivs cheaper than higher ones

Instead of paying fr the brace b4 you breed make it to where you pay for them after you get the egg and have the price be based off from the IVs that have been passed. Obviously the higher the IV the more it cost. As it is now breeding for 25 in IVS cost the same as breeding for 31 in IVS. I think it would make it more "worth it" to breed for lower IVs if it is cheaper to do.

Now before anyone rages at this suggestion for something that i did not suggest I AM NOT SUGGESTIN A RISE IN IV PRICE FOR HIGHER IVs. I belive the best way to go about it is to keep 31 IV passes at the price they are now and lower the price as the IVs get lower.

Edited by codylramey
  • 7 months later...

Bumping this because i think its important. We need incentivize lowering the standards of pokemon for a healthier market and this is a great, common sense way of doing it. It will also help ease the monitary burden of breeding w/o just straight out giving cheaper braces which will also be good for the economy. And ofc theres the noobs who will be able to afford to get into the comp scene faster but with lesser pokes if this were implemented. This will also give more value to breeder pokes who arent necessarily perfect but still have a few 25+ IVs.

Later on ill post a model of how this idea could work (i thought i already did, must have been in another thread).

I think that's the worst suggestion I've seen this far.

Everyone is so poor they have problems with affording braces to make one comp poke, now we also have to grind for idiotic items to get tutor moves, shards for more tutor moves, bp for battle moves and evtrain is still boring as fuck. Yeah, make our life even more hell.

Definietly no