DoubleJ

DoubleJ

For my own guilty pleasures. Hurry up and sell some shinies so you can get back into the comp scene.

Other than my pikachu I dont have any valuable ones, and paying 3-5m per comp definitly not worth it.

Other than my pikachu I dont have any valuable ones, and paying 3-5m per comp definitly not worth it.

Ya prices are just silly. Just scour tc for some great deals and get your teammates up for breeding ya something for a decent price. It's a rough life though for someone trying to start up without ut's to make something glorious.

My current wishlist is:

Adamant swampert
Relaxed arcanine
Bold slowbro
Whatevs gardevoir
Whatevs kingdra
Whatevs cloyster

Lemme know if you're willing to sell any of this (Ivs too ofc, so i can post an offer)

My current wishlist is:

Adamant swampert
Relaxed arcanine
Bold slowbro
Whatevs gardevoir
Whatevs kingdra
Whatevs cloyster

Lemme know if you're willing to sell any of this (Ivs too ofc, so i can post an offer)

Sorry, I have all of those, but.... nfs... my personal comp collection brah. 

• 2 weeks later...

i have one vulpix good ivs female timid but no 31 speed :S  if u wan to have a look ing BlackNinjaX 

I have pokes on your wishlist pm me @plexqus

EDIT: there is the link to my shop which has the pokes I have that are on your wishlist

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/55165-plexqus-comp-shop/

None of these really jump out at me to spend my money on right now. I appreciate you guys reaching out, but for now, no thanks.