[Assistance] Choice Band Snorlax Ev Spread

um0

if you put 36 ev's (assuming 31 hp iv) to hit 240 HP you hit a leftovers number for a small investment

Ivs are 31/31/31/x/31/x Adamant Nature. I use CB no leftovers

Edited by um0

252atk/spdef

That'll make you the best spdef tank and hardest hitter around. Defense EVs are a possibility, but imo that's trying to do too much with your CB Lax. You shouldn't be taking physical hits with it unless you absolutely need to in order to save something else. If you pair with Blissey some def EVs can make you a little more rounded, but that will also mean you're going to have trouble switching in on anything because most of the OU meta is either hard-hitters like Metagross/Gyarados/Heracross or strong special attackers like Jolteon/Gengar. 

Couple warnings: this thing needs some support on the spdef side because it can't recover at all, so unlike normal Snorlax it's not going to be able to sponge status or lots of weak hits. It also requires solid prediction skills because Gengar/Skarmory can still shut it down when switched in correctly. It's also wise to have some Spin support to stop spikers from getting you, again because you lack passive recovery.

252atk/spdef

That'll make you the best spdef tank and hardest hitter around. Defense EVs are a possibility, but imo that's trying to do too much with your CB Lax. You shouldn't be taking physical hits with it unless you absolutely need to in order to save something else. If you pair with Blissey some def EVs can make you a little more rounded, but that will also mean you're going to have trouble switching in on anything because most of the OU meta is either hard-hitters like Metagross/Gyarados/Heracross or strong special attackers like Jolteon/Gengar. 

Couple warnings: this thing needs some support on the spdef side because it can't recover at all, so unlike normal Snorlax it's not going to be able to sponge status or lots of weak hits. It also requires solid prediction skills because Gengar/Skarmory can still shut it down when switched in correctly. It's also wise to have some Spin support to stop spikers from getting you, again because you lack passive recovery.

I have spin support and im thinking to do a wish waller to keep it alive.. its a hard decision what poke can i pair with it.

Wish Blissey is also an option, I think Vaporeon might be a little underpowered unless you have HP Electric to prevent Gyarados from setting up on you. Wish Jolteon can work too, but it's a little less reliable than an actual wall (but it does force switches well)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.