Opinions on new breeding?

Shaniqualela

267 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about new breeding

• I like it
    • I don't like it
    • Not sure

Gilan using it as a means to get cash will just be another diversion from the actual problem. Sure it will have a cool experience and be a novelty for a while but doesn't change the fact that it's a breeding mechanic. It will just be another grinding mechanic that will contribute to the grinding in order to breed.

Nah I disagree.

I'd rather that aspects of the gameplay that players feel are too grind heavy were tackled rather than make it so everyone had perfect IV Pokemon. Sure, perfect IVs are amazing to have but it would be boring if everyone had 6x31 (or variants to allow for hidden power). The market would be super stale and newer players with lesser resources would have a horrible job trying to compete with every one else and sell their less than perfect comps. Sure I can understand why people want 31 ivs in important stats like speed and attack ect and even 28+ in the others, the standards rose with old breeding so now people are reluctant to accept lower than that (which I also totally get too). 

However true perfection (6x31) should still require hard work, even in the last update 6x31 were hard to obtain although that was mostly because of luck. Take Dededoge for example, he bred Mareep for months and I think in that time got only 2 6x31s (I could be wrong). I think that hard work should still be present with the new system however I don't feel like it should limit players from being able to make comps to their standard or liking. 

1. Economy is worse than what it was to begin with
2.Newer players have an even worse time of getting into comp, cuz breeding is shit and too much of a money sink and grind
3. dede was obsessed with mareeps at the time, because bluejim had one
4. The old system still was a lot of work with the negative rolls, it also made hidden power breeding a little harder due to the rolls

The system is shit, newer players can't get into comp due to the money sink. With the old system people could actually help them. Tbh I feel like you have to be rich to breed comps these days. You can't really sell anything or buy anything because ppl need to save their money to buy braces and shit.

1. Economy is worse than what it was to begin with - It would be worse if everyone had access to 6x31 comps. 
2.Newer players have an even worse time of getting into comp, cuz breeding is shit and too much of a money sink and grind - The process of breeding is better than before in my opinion but I agree with you when you say that there are grind heavy aspects of the game. 
3. dede was obsessed with mareeps at the time, because bluejim had one - I dont understand the relevance of this?
4. The old system still was a lot of work with the negative rolls, it also made hidden power breeding a little harder due to the rolls - I also agree with this as I stated in my previous post.

The system is shit, newer players can't get into comp due to the money sink. With the old system people could actually help them. Tbh I feel like you have to be rich to breed comps these days. You can't really sell anything or buy anything because ppl need to save their money to buy braces and shit.

I cant comment on this part because I do not actually play the game nearly as much as you guys and I only casually breed, I don't do it to keep up with the competitive scene.

@Noad, the actual problem isnt having or not having 6x31 comps , to be fair i don't really care if my comps are 6x31 or 31 speed 25+ everything else thats not the real issue , i was just stating that having 6x31 would be way better then what we have right now. The real problem is this stupid breeding mechanic that hasnt been tested properly before hand, I dare any CM to do a full team with todays standarts from scratch and only money wich you get from beating the game , don't sell your tms because you'll need them for comps and don't use amulet coin because newer players just don't have them or can't use them because its not the most important item while you beat the game for the first time and come back here and tell us about how good of a system it is , i bet it would take you more then 1 month and tahts knowing everything there is to know about this game and tell me thats fair for a new players to go threw all that bull shitt of a system. You guys want grind because this is an mmo , I truely get that it wouldnt be as fun if it werent for the mmo environement, but this system just put transformed the word grind into insanity. Theres nothing logic into having to go threw this whole hassle to get comps ...take the handheld games per exemple , they can also duel other people via internet now, and i truely doubt they have to grind, only thing we have that they don't is being able to interact with people right away, but you can still help friends on the handheld wich you currently can't in this insanity breeding system. So yeah idk this system is just bad i really hate it , it was cool when we had leftover breeders but having to go catch 3 boxes of pokemons and paydaying , set a timer for the islands to do them every 6 hour for only getting 1 comp after having 4k hours invested in the game already is just not attractive anymore, it also isnt attractive for a newer player to have to go threw all those hours to get a few comps. 

Edited by LionKIng

1. Economy is worse than what it was to begin with - It would be worse if everyone had access to 6x31 comps.  Yeah because not being able to buy or sell anything is much better!
2.Newer players have an even worse time of getting into comp, cuz breeding is shit and too much of a money sink and grind - The process of breeding is better than before in my opinion but I agree with you when you say that there are grind heavy aspects of the game.  Tell that to the newer players.
3. dede was obsessed with mareeps at the time, because bluejim had one - I dont understand the relevance of this? Cuz dede is bad hue
4. The old system still was a lot of work with the negative rolls, it also made hidden power breeding a little harder due to the rolls - I also agree with this as I stated in my previous post.

I cant comment on this part because I do not actually play the game nearly as much as you guys and I only casually breed, I don't do it to keep up with the competitive scene.
Exactly my point, staff doesn't rly play comp (I'm NOT saying every staff member doesn't) so they dont understand how us players feel. The new system wasn't ready for a full release imo and should have been worked on some more to make it work for veteran players AND new players. Thus making the older system better atm than the new one.

Exactly my point, staff doesn't rly play comp (I'm NOT saying every staff member doesn't) so they dont understand how us players feel. The new system wasn't ready for a full release imo and should have been worked on some more to make it work for veteran players AND new players. Thus making the older system better atm than the new one.

Probably repeating the fuck out of my self like always but YES BELDORE. Devs do not understand the weight of an hour and figure we just want to throw hundreds into the game. That's fucking days. DAYS.

Edited by DrCraig

Firstly, saying things like CMs should try the breeding system and that no staff plays comp (ofc we don't, but I can guarantee we attend and watch more tournaments than the average competitive player) does not prove or achieve anything. CMs and GMs are completely separate entities to the Devs, we don't make the decisions of what goes into this game we just work with the community.

I know exactly the amount of work that goes into making a competitive Pokemon because I have done it myself from scratch. So I can imagine how much effort goes into making a whole competitive team. I do breed but as I said before only casually, I will work on making a comp in my spare time in game when I am not doing other things. I'm not commenting on the complaints Beldore has because I'm ignorant to them, it is simply because my point of view doesn't really mean anything compared to the multiple everyday players that have said there piece here already.

I'm not for one moment denying that there are grind heavy aspects to the game, I am simply saying that the new breeding mechanics function better in an MMO environment than the previous ones. That is my opinion on the matter anyway...

Firstly, saying things like CMs should try the breeding system and that no staff plays comp (ofc we don't, but I can guarantee we attend and watch more tournaments than the average competitive player) does not prove or achieve anything. CMs and GMs are completely separate entities to the Devs, we don't make the decisions of what goes into this game we just work with the community.

I know exactly the amount of work that goes into making a competitive Pokemon because I have done it myself from scratch. So I can imagine how much effort goes into making a whole competitive team. I do breed but as I said before only casually, I will work on making a comp in my spare time in game when I am not doing other things. I'm not commenting on the complaints Beldore has because I'm ignorant to them, it is simply because my point of view doesn't really mean anything compared to the multiple everyday players that have said there piece here already.

I'm not for one moment denying that there are grind heavy aspects to the game, I am simply saying that the new breeding mechanics function better in an MMO environment than the previous ones. That is my opinion on the matter anyway...

i get that this is an mmo but its a pokemon game before everything else , in no other mmo do you need 100 pieces of armor and weapons to play the game, you just upgrade when ever you done and sell your old gear for money. Comp players need constant upgrade in their teams and by upgrades i don't mean new stuff to replace the old one like on any other mmo, but new stuff to replace stuff you don't already have and not getting rid of your old things. This is what seperated this mmo to any other mmo ive played. Refinement just isnt a good thing in this mmo environement, i this the game should be a pokemon game before being an MMO. Also , im not saying that you guys don't breed or anything about your comp skills, just that every one ive talked too had not bred from complete scratch , they used a pre update pokemon at some point of the breeding, also catching stuff relies on heavy luck, wich is really sad because if you are unlucky you gotta waste way more money then if you get alot of decent stuff in your first 30 pokemons 

i get that this is an mmo but its a pokemon game before everything else , in no other mmo do you need 100 pieces of armor and weapons to play the game, you just upgrade when ever you done and sell your old gear for money. Comp players need constant upgrade in their teams and by upgrades i don't mean new stuff to replace the old one like on any other mmo, but new stuff to replace stuff you don't already have and not getting rid of your old things. This is what seperated this mmo to any other mmo ive played. Refinement just isnt a good thing in this mmo environement, i this the game should be a pokemon game before being an MMO. Also , im not saying that you guys don't breed or anything about your comp skills, just that every one ive talked too had not bred from complete scratch , they used a pre update pokemon at some point of the breeding, also catching stuff relies on heavy luck, wich is really sad because if you are unlucky you gotta waste way more money then if you get alot of decent stuff in your first 30 pokemons 

Lion pls you forgot the Altaria that I made from scratch and was so proud of already :(

Eh, don't really like it. :\

My first issue is the parents being sacrificed.

For someone that doesn't just play the game for the competitiveness at times, I grow attached to some of my pokes, and I don't want them to be sacrificed just because I have to -upgrade-. And yes, i realize that this is just an opinion. But from the competitive side, it kinda sucks :\ TMs are hard to come by unless you buy them, meaning for someone that doesn't use all three accounts, you're pretty much stuck with just two uses of the TM (Kanto's and Hoenn's) Which means as someone who had a Venasaur and a Gengar on the same team, it kinda sucked with how much time i had to put in just to get two sludge bombs for them.

Though everything else I'm fine with, obviously taking away the sacrifice of the parents takes -alot- of grinding out, but I'm sure there are ways to fix that.

The breeding system has been terrible for me to get into.  I despise having to throw away pokemon I may have spent hours with already just to -try- to get a better version.  It's prohibitively expensive to breed properly.

The Braces,  the Everstones,  the option to guarantee a certain gender, the timed egg hatching,  the separate breeding vs daycare leveling and the EXP training instead of steps are all great additions. 

But I'd much rather keep the parents and knock out multiple babies than fuse two into one.  

This is entirely counter to the theme of the game in trying to be a caring pokemon trainer,  but promotes a heartless capitalistic outlook viewing the pokemon as pawns or tools to be thrown away if slightly inferior to something else in the spirit of profit...  

However I do have something of a love/hate relationship to what it does to the pokemon saturation.  It keeps pokemon levels down. 

To that I would suggest something.   A new option when handing your pokemon over to the Creepy Old Breeding Guy Who Likes To Make Your Pokemon Mate And Keep Them Locked In His Basement Guy.  Yes that's all his name.  COBGWLTMYPMAKTLIHBG.   Cobblehog for short. 

The option is that you can pay to retrieve your pokemon along with the egg in exchange for having them become Bonded.  Bonded pokemon are displayed with a ribbon like Gift.  They cannot be traded and cannot breed with any other pokemon other than the one they bonded with.   Pokemon bred under a Bond are themselves Bonded to the parents and cannot be traded either.   The Brace merchant can sell a Bond Breaker to remove the Bonded condition on a pokemon of level 1 for a highish price of 50k or something.

If you do not pay for that option,  the breeding mechanic continues as normal.

073dadc7a5b3f37629b28dfac2a9dd5c.png

I know this pole doesn't have reliable accuracy, but I don't see a reason that out of 156 members who vote, half of them 'don't like' the breeding system. I highly doubt that it is 77 alts of one person, or a significant amount for that matter, so there is some level of reliability. It definitely shows significance. And of that 156, only 32.69% liking the system. I know everybody cannot win with what system they prefer, but shouldn't the system be one where at least half of the community has reason to say they like the system? And even if it shouldn't warrant a change, why don't results like this pole warrant a response from the Devs and high staff? If a large portion of the community doesn't favor an aspect of the game, shouldn't it at least be addressed? I'm not talking about "Well, they can't like everything" or a "They don't like it because it's work, just laziness" situation. People genuinely do not want to even take part in breeding because it is a draining part of their time on PokeMMO. I don't think the results were motivated by people being selfish to get the game to be 'easier,' but a big red alarm for the Devs telling them that they should address their community, which wants a change and has been urging it for months through multiple threads.

The devs aren't making the game they think we want to play. They're making the game they want to make. That's it, period. This is why they don't take input from the community on macro issues like breeding mechanics. We can sit here and present all the anecdotal evidence we want that the game is too grind heavy, but as long as those donation $'s keep coming, why would they care?

Eventually, we'll all be gone and they'll still be raking in the cash, making the game they want to make.

You guys say that the economy is shit, Im gonna disagree. There are some shitty aspects of the economy i will say, aspects that can be fixed without changing the breeding system, but all in all i have been more involved in this new economy than i have been since bikemmo. But i dont usually look for comps, im usually looking for dittos or breeders. If you dont have the redic high standards of 31 all stats then you can find great breeders at cheap prices simply bc they have no or just 1 31 IV stat. The comp trading could improve a lot, mainly you should be able to sell comps for higher price than it takes to make those comps, but all in all i think that the economy had improved.

One thing that NEEDS to happen for the economy to be fixed is a better trading system, an auction house of sort. With that i believe you will see trading, shiny, breeder, comp, and otherwise skyrocket. Imagine if you needed a comp and could just go to the auction house and find one. Imagine if you needed a breeder with specific IVs and you could just go to the auction house and find one. Imagine if you needed a TM and could just find it in the auction house. One of the reasons no one trades comps is because no one wants to stand around and spam trade chat all day to get low balled by 200 noobs. Imagine if you could put that comp in a system that others who are looking for that comp could find and buy for the price you set. And all of that happens while you are off doing something else or even offline. Dont you think that is going to do wonders for the economy? So yes i will agree that the economy is still bad but i think that it had improved that since the update. And i think it needs more than a certain type of breeding system to become good.

As for the price of breeding. Is it too high? Certainly. But that has nothing to do with the system itself but has everything to do with the price of braces. Which can be changed without changing the entire system. One important thing i think needs to happen to the price of passing IVs is that it needs to be scaled according to the IV. The higher the IV is the higher the price it cost to pass it. That way 25,25,25,25,25,31 comps can sell for less than 31,31,31,31,31,31 comps and you can still make a profit off the lesser one. I suggested this already here https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/52666-make-bracing-higher-ivs-more-costly-than-lower-ones/#entry1026345

The grind, I hear ppl complain about the grind all the time. The grind i agree again is too much. And again it can be fixed with out changing the breeding system. First of all, and i hope the devs did this right bc if they didnt we are gonna have another 6 months of hell ahead of us, they are giving us narrowed IVs. Now im not sure if they are just giving us the IVs or making us do a lesser grind to earn them (i really really hope its just given to us bc imo that is the only way it can work well). But something is being done with that. IF the devs did that right i think you will notice a HUGE difference in how much grinding this system takes. Sure the money grind is still there but the islands imo arent that bad. With that being said with brace prices how they are i think that there still should be an alternative way to make money on top of the islands. And if they do something with the brace price (ahem see the suggestion above) then even that will be a lesser issue.

Something that i am kind of disappointed i dont see the opposition mentioning is that the slow to breed comps equal a slow to adapt meta. Its like REALLY REALLY SLOW. This imo is the biggest problem with this system because it doesnt have an easy fix in an mmo environment. As a matter of the fact i think it may be just something we have to deal with. But i think when we get rentable pokes, if we still are, then that will help this issue a little. Also things like rank matches (auto match system) being fixed will help ppl to adapt to the meta better.

Now im not going to comment on the invalid complaints about the system, "I grow attach to my pokes" "This is pokemon thats not how its suppose to be" "We shouldnt kill our pokemon its evil" because they are silly. Thats really all i have to say to that.

Now let me tell you what good i believe this system has done. As mentioned above the economy, and by that i mean the trade econ, has gotten better. We dont trade comps so much anymore but breeders, dittos, and everstones are hot selling items. You will always find a buyer for those. The only thing that was worth anything back in the day was what ever was the new hidden power poke to breed. It still needs some work but i have personally been much more involved in trades than i ever was b4.

It has allowed us to control our breeds. I personally LOVE this. I can plan out and control what i am breeding, and know exactly what i will have after i am done with it. This is amazing to me because imo this game has enough RNG as it is, its nice to have control over something for once. And no you cant have this w/o killing the parent pokes. If that is not obvious to you i dont want to discuss this with you. Go back and read the other 6 pages to learn why.

It allows noobs to catch up with out depending on old players. The opposition is always talking about the new player trouble in this game. But let me ask you how many new players you thin were able to catch up to old ones without having to have an old player help in some way or another. Yes it is hard to help new players now, you actually have to sacrifice something to do so, but now you dont actually have to help them they can do it on their own. This is something i think needs to stop being overlooked. If you think its impossible to breed from scratch then you are silly. I have done it many times (I like to horde my old breedrs) and noad has done it many times too. Could you imagine starting from scratch in the old system? It would take 3 times as long as it does now.

It makes catching pokemon meaningful. I personally do not mind grinding for breeders. And you never need 3 boxes full like someone said in a previous post. The only part about catching breeders that bother me is having to narrow all of their IVs, and hopefully that will be fixed soon. I am looking forward to catching something and seeing that it has 3-4 good IVs for my breed (i dont get any warm fuzzy feelings from that now bc i have to narrow them b4 i know for sure).

It actually makes breeding engaging. There use to be complaints that the game isnt engaging enough. Im sure there still are thos complaints out there but there is no arguing that this breeding system is much more engaging than throwing two breeders in the daycare and hatching eggs until you get what you want. Its just better game play. All of the grinding that goes along with it can be fixed without having to take that away.

All in all i think you guys are attacking the wrong aspect of the breeding system. Its not ths killing of the parents thats the problem. Its the price of braces, narrowing IVs, the grind for moves, the grind for money, and the grind for other items needed for breeding that makes the breeding system seem bad. Fix all of that and keep the core of the system and imo you will have a good system.

Edited by codylramey

I promised myself I wouldn't come back to this thread...

All those people that say "just don't kill my pogeymans and it will be fixed", no, just no. The problem is not the breeding system but rather the grinding necessary after using the breeding system. We have to grind islands for cash, grind pokemon for items, grind a tower for battle points, grind the wild for breeders, grind locations for Ev's. As anyone can see this is a hell of alot of grinding, however the only one of these that directly relates to the actual breeding system is catching breeders, something that can be exchanged for buying breeders but that relates to cash flow problems. So keeping your breeders IS NOT a solution to the problem at hand, in fact the breeding system itself is not the problem at hand. If we did keep our breeders, we still have to grind for cash, grind for items, grind for battle points, grind for Ev's, NOT A FIX so no more bringing it up.

I know that there are a lot of people that agree that the grind is the problem, if not everyone agrees with this. Some consider the grind apart of the new breeding system as it was not there in the old system. I disagree, everything grind can be fixed w/out even touching the breeding system. Money problems, give us ways to make income; item problems, give us ways to get 1 time items w/out running through an alt for another eq tm; battle tower is cancer and has a shit payout for bp, let the frontier act as an alternative to earning bp and pls raise the payout (srsly 1 run for enough points to buy... anything?). I have been arguing for the new breeding system since it's release and have argued against the grind since my money plummeted from 2mil to 2k in the short weeks after the update, yet there are others arguing against the new breeding system because they incorporate the grind as part of it and so miscommunication between two people arguing the same point occurs (also just another reason that poll is not very viable, sorry craigu).

The best argument I have seen that is actually against the breeding system and not the grind is the fact that this mass multiplayer online game is becoming very single player biased in this system. The old system encouraged sharing of breeders and helping each other out, this does happen now but VERY rarely. This system is a go catch it yourself and make a comp or spent a shit tonne of money you don't have for a pokemon to make it simpler. I spent most of the previous breeding system breeding pokemon that are no longer good thanks to the split (modest tpunch Cacturne anyone) and trying to make comps now I can see the lonely side, but I can still do it. A system that doesn't rely on anyone but yourself can only help new players get into the action. The breeding system now is the reason I'm able to actually enter competitions with my own pokemon.

also mfw cody sort of scraped all of this with his reply

The best argument I have seen that is actually against the breeding system and not the grind is the fact that this mass multiplayer online game is becoming very single player biased in this system.

I dk, I think the "you can't sell a comp for as much as it costs to make it" argument is pretty compelling. You'll notice cody glossed over it in paragraph one while still trying to say the economy has improved. An economy where you can't sell a comp for more than it cost you to make it is not an improved economy. Different colored shit is still shit

edit: also, I realize both you and Cody were addressing the OP, and those who are adamant about returning to the old system. I like to think, though, that the majority of the veteran playerbase understands that the old system wasn't great either - I don't think it's something worth addressing anymore tbh. Everyone should know by now that we're not going back. Personally, I don't care which system is better, because they've both turned out to be pretty shitty.

Edited by Gunthug

The market has shifted away from only being able to sell godly comps to being able to sell anything thats worthy of being called a breeder. I feel like more product gets moved in this system do you not agree? Just because its harder to unload ur godly comps doesnt mean that the econ as a whole is suffering more than it use to.

Old system promoted teamwork and helping your buds a lot more than this breeding system. It's drifting away from the MMO esque feel as Gunt said. The market has difference in value based on IV but the other half is based on time grinding so ehhh not perfect

The market has shifted away from only being able to sell godly comps to being able to sell anything thats worthy of being called a breeder. I feel like more product gets moved in this system do you not agree? Just because its harder to unload ur godly comps doesnt mean that the econ as a whole is suffering more than it use to.

Again, I don't care whether or not this economy is better than the old system. It's still garbage

The real reason the economy of this game is crap, is because it's an all or nothing game. Either you get a great pokemon and use it, or you don't. There's no "trading up" (unlike the shiny market). It isn't like RS where you outgrow your rune armor, selling it off to some other noob, and then buy dragon armor. No. Here what you "outgrow" is really unusable at every level (besides storyline), and often can't even be sold for pokeyen.

That's why the market sucks, imo.

An auction house would help the liquitity of your pokemon, but honestly, it wouldn't work as well as you think, Cody.

I can't think of a solution to this game's economy... =/

Hello again  :) i'm back since there should be an update soon ( i hope according to the last announcement) and glad to see that there is still an arguing about the breeding system.

I think i might have a suggestion that should satisfay everyone (except devs maybe XD )

First of all lets agree that there is always be something sacrificed in the process .. not everything could just be great with no more drawbacks because we are not just in heaven yet.

so we have 3-4 major points here:

1- Economy       2- Breeding       3- Comp scene       and last but not least (if some may see it as an aspect) 4- Species rarity (which should be represented in economy already as the value of each species)

1- Economy : on the contrary to cody's opinion(with all my respect) we all should agree that the economy sucks more than ever.. i agree with him that the only thing worth selling before the update was 3x and up naming the prefect pokes to be exact. but now the only thing which is selling is low-level breeders (i mean 1x,2x and dittos) but the higher-end is sold for double the value to get a worth while breeding profit so nobody really buy them any more (except maybe a very few who could actually buy 1 or 2 at max then they run out of money ). so we just switched higher end to the lower end and thats all.

2- Breeding : now that you take the parents we go through the whole process again and again and also again on the contrary to cody's and Kizhaz's opinions (to me at least) that it self is a problem .. yeah the grind is toooooo much but removing it wont solve my problem ( and i think maybe more than just me) it sure would help easing the process to make it much bearable but i still want to have the ability to reuse my breeders at least until i get their value back (3-4 eggs should be more than enough).

3 & 4 can't argue about them cuz i'm not really into them so if anybody finds any problem with my suggestion below please be my guest and make a post about it.

Now for the suggestion ( was suggested once or twice before but here goes nothing )

1- Parents get a rippon counter up to 3-4 egg breeding and after that they die/taken away/killed or even just prevented from breeding & trading anymore.

2- according to the egg ivs there should be a fee on receving the egg

• for example  < 25 status 10k each ( that means for 6x25 the fee would be 50k ), = 26-27 status 15k, and so on. that would make a fixed cost for each stander iv and ofcourse 31 would make the max fees so that would keep the prices over a cretin range for each iv.
  • this should help the economy stabilised for perfect comps as well as the low-end breeders. ( except if people go only after buying or selling 31s again and low-end wont have much buyer as well but that's what called supply and demand and there is nothing we can do about it but at least we kept the higher-end over the the lower's to give it a fair chance)

3- again according to the egg species the should be an additional fee to keep the value of that species ( that goes only to fix what DarkShade's argument after the updates suggestions cuz i don't really see why this is a problem while we all get that species on way or another in max 2 hrs of grinding/trading anyway)

This should make everybody happy except those who think we should grind like hell to join them on the scene ( which isn't really my problem because we are not about how we get there ) if the game is just too easy for you then try make a more challenging goal like win with rattata only or something like that because we are here to play as we all like not just a punch of ppl like no offence to anyone)

Hello again   :) i'm back since there should be an update soon ( i hope according to the last announcement) and glad to see that there is still an arguing about the breeding system.

Theres going to be a PTS soon, that isn't an update to the live server, yet.

2- according to the egg ivs there should be a fee on receving the egg

• for example  < 25 status 10k each ( that means for 6x25 the fee would be 50k ), = 26-27 status 15k, and so on. that would make a fixed cost for each stander iv and ofcourse 31 would make the max fees so that would keep the prices over a cretin range for each iv.

This would only be good if it replaced the cost for Braces, ever stones,  and gender locks in addition to there being a shop menu that stores your unretrieved eggs in a menu window listing them by price and species name "Chinchou Egg 30,000"  "Charmander Egg 45,000"  "Charmander Egg 20,000".

We do NOT need more money loss as it is,  we need less.   This thing would make us spend more for successful pokemon but less on unsuccessful pokemon so it balances itself out,  assuming it replaces the cost for braces.

Tbh guys, it's pointless to even debate about breeding, they won't change it, it'll remain like that forever. I mean, they'll never change it back. They can't anyway now. Maybe they'll change some minor things about it, like reducing costs for braces again or something idk, but the whole thing about parents being lost will never change. RIP old breeding, maybe it wasn't perfect, but at least it was actually fun to breed back then. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.