Pokemmo minecraft server.

Heimann

I would like to propose a reset, no creative mode cheating.  Maybe allow people to teleport to a location to start with a bed but let that be about it.

Delete Goatland and strip people from their creative-shit. there isn't an need for a server reset.

Can't believe he really had the courage to ask for a reset.

When someone is so "dedicated" to start cheating with creative mode, i can easily see that persone leaving the server soon anyway, out of boredom.

If there's any justice in this world, a reset won't happen.

Btw, i'm totally fine with you guys using creative mode as long as you don't start raiding and griefing (which i'm sure you won't).

Just don't give me this crap.

Can't believe he really had the courage to ask for a reset.

When someone is so "dedicated" to start cheating with creative mode, i can easily see that persone leaving the server soon anyway, out of boredom.

If there's any justice in this world, a reset won't happen.

Btw, i'm totally fine with you guys using creative mode as long as you don't start raiding and griefing (which i'm sure you won't).

Just don't give me this crap.

Some of us didn't cheat so- you know.  Only thing I cheated to do was fight the enderdragon which was at a cheated portal somebody else spawned.

Some of us didn't cheat so- you know.  Only thing I cheated to do was fight the enderdragon which was at a cheated portal somebody else spawned.

Lemme understand:

You're asking for a reset because you don't like the way your friends have been playing recently, since they abused (of their own will) creative mode.

And you're ok with the ones who actually worked hard for their stuff to lose everything, which are to be honest the only guys i've seen playing recently. 

Because i don't really see anyone else who would like a reset besides you, one of those who had creative mode.

You're also milions of cubes away from spawn, so i don't really see it affecting the game for anyone who played fairly.

Again, if you don't like how it turned (with you meaning you and your friend) you can just tnt the whole place and move away.

I can guarantee you your place is not the cause of the lag, and even if it was, a nuke would be way better than a whole reset.

This is not a pvp server, so stop being silly.

Ps. Oh, so you guys also cheated against the enderdragon taking away the challenge from someone who could have actually killed it fairly,

I see how it is.

Actually most of them are under the impression that they deserved it as it is all stuff we had already done on the prior itteration of goatcraft.  Personally I thought it was a bad idea to hand out creative to anybody- teleporting to a new place aside.   I would also not be against giving people care packages for what they lost, as long as it is what they reasonably earned.

Actually most of them are under the impression that they deserved it as it is all stuff we had already done on the prior itteration of goatcraft.  Personally I thought it was a bad idea to hand out creative to anybody- teleporting to a new place aside.   I would also not be against giving people care packages for what they lost, as long as it is what they reasonably earned.

Not only i thought the same, i voiced it out loud.

This is a new server, so it definitely was unfair for you guys to have creative mode, but i don't mind since you guys are so far away and this is not a pvp server.

And you still haven't pointed out WHY a reset should happen instead of a nuke (yes, i want you to actually point out why, since you had the courage to ask for a reset, showing how much you consider players out of your group)

I'm the most active player right now, and the only people i still see on kinda frequently is my buddy (trios).

Are you guys even too lazy to nuke up your place? tp me up there, /gamemode vaeldras 1 and i'll take care of it.

That is if everyone else in goatland is ok with losing everything, which i highly doubt.

This is beyond outrageous and unfair.

Ok, i annoyed Munya too much ig, so i'll apologize.

In the end he only proposed it, i just forgot we were not in competition alley, where you have to voice your opinion as much as possible (someone might disagree).

I was just disappointed of how he didn't even consider anyone else outside of goatland, and i had to do it this way since my opinion isn't as relevant as his.

So sorry Munya  :unsure: