Remembering The Old Times (Winter- 2011

orangepower

Remember when this game was on alpha or beta (can't remember) and most animations were broken in the fire red rom.

Back in 2011 like September or December I remember  InTheLittleWood making gameplay of this game and now look at the progress.

Edit:I comepleted all three of my characters back in 2012. I stopped playing.But when i came back in 2014 hearing about the Emerald update ,i knew i had to play this game again and i think i will now.

Edited by orangepower

The video showing basic capture support was in early-mid 2012, I feel like you are mistaking your years a tad bit.  (not to mention the forums, twitter, fb, all that stuff being created around the same times)

Either way I like this thread,  made me stop and think about when I joined, people I have met, all that kind of stuff.  Lots of good times.

I think this topic belong in Introduction.

its not an introduction though, the guy is saying he joined a longggg time ago, and wants to talk about things people remember.

First real memory was winning that 1v1 tournament in December of 2012. Nidoking missed the mega horn ohko and exeggutor psychic won me the final.

Oh and being part of RAINs downfall, hue good times. Rip Uair

I almost made so many people angry with that Ursaring and you stopped me

You stopped the ultimate shitstorm.

Also OP that stuff all happened in 2012. I'm in littlewood's video. I don't even think a playable game existed in 2011 lol. Earliest I played the game was like, March 2012 during a test and you couldn't even catch wild Pokemon, they had to spawn them for you.

I almost made so many people angry with that Ursaring and you stopped me

You stopped the ultimate shitstorm.

Also OP that stuff all happened in 2012. I'm in littlewood's video. I don't even think a playable game existed in 2011 lol. Earliest I played the game was like, March 2012 during a test and you couldn't even catch wild Pokemon, they had to spawn them for you.

2+ years later, I'm still mad.

[spoiler]Not really though.[/spoiler]

the hax was too real on both of you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.