Couldnt find a proper section... oh well

coblajo

some sections, such as suggestion  box, require you to have a certain number of posts made.

"

Suggestion Box
Try to keep things in the realm of the possible. 10 post minimum to voice your opinion.
"
Edited by Rigamorty

some sections, such as suggestion  box, require you to have a certain number of posts made.

"

Suggestion Box
Try to keep things in the realm of the possible. 10 post minimum to voice your opinion.
"

As Rigamorty said, sections like Suggestion Box require you to have a post requirement. If you are still confused about this, feel free to message me. :)  Locking thread.

No wonder why his new members of the forums it happen to all of us before we been normal like other people.

New members have limited post well if you stay about week or so you can post normally but it doesn't mean you have unlimited post you don't double post much or else you end up like me been muted for half a day since my time is opposite as the American or United Kingdom time :P

Edited by CyrusZathen

No wonder why his new members of the forums it happen to all of us before we been normal like other people.

New members have limited post well if you stay about week or so you can post normally but it doesn't mean you have immeasurable post you don't double post much or else you end up like me been muted for half a day since my time is opposite as the American or United Kingdom time :P

i dunno what was harder to read, the broken english or that stupid ass font