TheBloo's Leveling Service

TheBloo

• 2 weeks later...

Danzo and the hidden leaf did my boi Itachi dirty. Brother had terminal cancer and was forced to commit genocide to bring about peace. His visual prowess was far beyond just his sharingan but his ability to see change and hope in this cruel world. He took the burden of the sacrificial scapegoat and perilous double agent to keep in check a powerful evil organization. This dude not only dedicated his life but his afterlife to serving the greater good; came back dead only to help that useless ninetail uguu to achieving world peace. Naruto? nah never heard of him. But have you heard about the unsung hero, the greatest ninja of all time Itachi Uchiha?

• 2 weeks later...

dear diary,

after years of pouring my heart and soul into this game, i have been rewarded with a crushing grip ripping out my heart. i sacrificed time, money, happiness, friends, and family in my pursuit of redemption. i truly believed this quest would restore my faith in humanity but the end does not justify the means. now i see emptiness. now i see dread. now i see a world clouded by despair. humanity blindly following false hope will inevitably burn down to a wasteland of empty promises. 

Edited by TheBloo
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DarylDixon said:

i can mail you a poke to level up?

do you need proof of trust? I have some reviews from previous customers I can pull up. you need staff in on a pm for insurance? I can get more information on my services being scam free. just lemme know if you decide if you want to or not no big deal if you don't trust me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.