[Sig] NILC's Signature's/Banner's [OPEN]

Comment Filling out this: None ty
Team tag: [MDVN]
IGN(name): EX: animated or normal text)KingofChess/ Can you make it a shiny golden animation?
Pokemon cars/ect: Charizard with a trainer b865bbd2146dbec2bcd5597b28b5d443.png     
Animation: Can you make the name and team tag kind of fade out and back in?
Payment/ect: Calm mind, bulk up, dragon claw

4.) Do not post somebody elses work without their permission, doing so will result in the thread/post being removed, be sure to make sure that what you do use is free of use/you have asked to use such first, and credit accordingly.

Please don't take other artists work and just throw a name on it & claim you made it.

What he said

4.) Do not post somebody elses work without their permission, doing so will result in the thread/post being removed, be sure to make sure that what you do use is free of use/you have asked to use such first, and credit accordingly.

Please don't take other artists work and just throw a name on it & claim you made it.

whos work is it kind sir 

Comment Filling out this: None ty
Team tag: [MDVN]
IGN(name): EX: animated or normal text)KingofChess/ Can you make it a shiny golden animation?
Pokemon cars/ect: Charizard with a trainer b865bbd2146dbec2bcd5597b28b5d443.png     
Animation: Can you make the name and team tag kind of fade out and back in?
Payment/ect: Calm mind, bulk up, dragon claw

14cuxiq.jpg

any changes ??

Just because it doesn't say "please don't steal my work" doesn't mean it's free to use, I looked at their profile and didn't see anything indicating they're okay with people taking it.

okay thank you next time ill make sure its not someone else's work 

Team tag: ÁvE

IGN(name): Rendom

Pokemon/cars/etc: Shiny Ninetales

Animation: Idk really, make something you see to fit in

For Free / Pokedollars / Pokemon / Items / Tm's I'll reward you dependent on how much I like it

Team tag: ÁvE

IGN(name): Rendom

Pokemon/cars/etc: Shiny Ninetales

Animation: Idk really, make something you see to fit in

For Free / Pokedollars / Pokemon / Items / Tm's I'll reward you dependent on how much I like it

s58c5g.jpg