pooped Countries

londark

I moved to Dubai for school in 2004(rip) Here you are not allowed to hold hands/hug/any public display of affection. 

When I was in Grade 9, and up to grade 11 my school board attempted to do this, some people got fed up and it ended up with a very strongly worded letter to the school board.

It went something like:

"Dear V.irgin running our school board,

Don't stop us from showing affection to our girlfriends/boyfriends simply because you cannot get some action yourself."

then there was like 2 paragraphs of points/arguments why it was stupid. At the end of the semester it was removed

Edited by Archinix

When i was in high school i could not wear shorts ;(

I went to a school that was super strict on uniform. In addition to small selection of what we could wear (white, black, kelly green collared shirt with no logo/brand on the pocket, black, navi, or khaki uniform, etc) e had to have our shirts tucked in, ID out and present and could not be hanging really low, no unnatural hair colors, guys couldn't have facial hair. the most stupid one was that girls couldn't wear shorts that went higher than four inches above the knee because older people thought girls in normal shorts were deemed "distracting to the boys"

and these policies were actually strictly enforced LMFAO some of my friends would wear some "inappropriate shorts" and be sent to the inclass detention for the rest of the school day, was really stupid

I went to a school that was super strict on uniform. In addition to small selection of what we could wear (white, black, kelly green collared shirt with no logo/brand on the pocket, black, navi, or khaki uniform, etc) e had to have our shirts tucked in, ID out and present and could not be hanging really low, no unnatural hair colors, guys couldn't have facial hair. the most stupid one was that girls couldn't wear shorts that went higher than four inches above the knee because older people thought girls in normal shorts were deemed "distracting to the boys"
and these policies were actually strictly enforced LMFAO some of my friends would wear some "inappropriate shorts" and be sent to the inclass detention for the rest of the school day, was really stupid

Tfw you just described my school.

I hate that place. They pay the salary of 9 deans whose entire job is to make sure everyone follows dress code.
  • 1 month later...

Tomorrow is the 100th anniversary of the start of the First World War for Italy, national holiday

Usefull Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VluxUjVSMW0

Anyway, in my city there are 2 big monuments for the deads of the War, both italian and austrian, near here there is also the biggest monument in Italy for all the unknown deads 

[spoiler]

RedipugliaSacrario.JPG

[/spoiler]

And there is a big parade that pass from my city till there with lots of important people from all Europe.

This year in my city, instead of the parade, we are doing the biggest Tiramisù in the word, amazing example of intelligence

For those who don't know what a tiramisù is:

[spoiler]tiramisu3.jpg[/spoiler]

That's not all.

In 1976 there was a big earthquake that destroyed almost the entire city where i live. Years later, was made a little square in memory of the deads for the earthquake, using the stones from a collapsed Church. That square was a national monument, and every anniversary there is a cerimony 

made there to remember the event and the deads. 

Last week, that square was covered with cement to open a stand for a nearly pub. 10/10 wanna go away from here as soon as possible

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.