[Denied]Day Care

I swear I saw somewhere in some changelog it said something along the lines of: "Bugging the Daycare man constantly will cause him to not give the egg until later". Or sumthin' like that. I may just have a false memory, but I swear I saw it before.

I swear I saw somewhere in some changelog it said something along the lines of: "Bugging the Daycare man constantly will cause him to not give the egg until later". Or sumthin' like that. I may just have a false memory, but I swear I saw it before.

You're correct, however that was removed.  

See the first changelog, https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/32912-changelog-14102013/

The Daycare Man will now withhold eggs from people who bother him too often.

And the second changelog, https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/33704-changelog-23102013/

The daycare man has accepted his fate and will no longer withhold eggs from their proper owners.

I saw no mention of such a "feature" again after that changelog, so I'd assume he doesn't do that anymore 

Edited by Dannnno

Yeah but the guy is right, sometimes he takes too much time to give an egg and sometimes he gives them really fast, yesterday I waited like an hour for him to give me my egg when usually he gives them fast and I'm just breeding the same thing so it's kind of weird

Perhaps if you change your attitude towards the old man, he will stop stealing your eggs.

We found him trying to steal something...

20e871358ad1b5ab8881ef6336905a12.png

1. Just chill & wait don't bother him so much his an old man XD

2. Get the egg.

3. Do same thing over again if you want to breed.

^ These how i get my egg 15-20 Minutes and hatch. is not about step is about the in game time.

I

I

I

I have an excellent ways to burn up time:

1. Pay Day

2. Talk to people

3. Duel people (for practice)

4. Do other errands

1. Just chill & wait don't bother him so much his an old man XD

2. Get the egg.

3. Do same thing over again if you want to breed.

^ These how i get my egg 15-20 Minutes and hatch. is not about step is about the in game time.

I

I

I

XD that what i do and i use the forums while i wait