What keeps you playing PokeMMO?

Hawk

Hi im hawk and ive been "playing" pokemmo since 2012 (not really since i just play like every 6 months or so).

I am just wondering what makes it so that you keep on logging on and playing every day? I already have a lvl 100 team and will beat emeralds E4 tonight but after that i just don't see what there is to play :/

Proof since 2012: http://i.imgur.com/RDl3u3s.png

I've been playing since March 2014 and I think I would had quit if I did not belong to a team that were so active and fun to play with. Weekly tournaments make you want to prove to your allies how strong your pokemon are! Its great fun.

Hi im hawk and ive been "playing" pokemmo since 2012 (not really since i just play like every 6 months or so).

I am just wondering what makes it so that you keep on logging on and playing every day? I already have a lvl 100 team and will beat emeralds E4 tonight but after that i just don't see what there is to play :/

Proof since 2012: http://i.imgur.com/RDl3u3s.png

You know you can make that into an actual image, right?

>206 hours
so old yet so young.

sherv how many do you have

Edited by Dannnno

I played this game back in 2011 but after i completed all three of my characters (beating the E4 before the islands weren't implemented)I stoped but when i found out about a new (emerald being released) rom coming i knew i had to comeback.Which im going back into playing now.

I started playing this at the end of 2013 just to have fun playing Pokémon with other people.  And here I learned everything I didn't knew about Pokémon, mostly competitive stuff.

On the first months of 2014 I enjoyed grinding heavily on Payday to buy Pokémon, and that's where most of my money came from.

Now I enjoy to breed my own, raise them, chat with friends, do casual duels and watch tournaments.

My trainer card :)

gPXy3F5.png?1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.