1. 1. and the Broscar goes to...

• sfSkump
    • Jayfeatskydd

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THOSE 4 VOTES JUST COME ROLLIN IN REAL QUICK, REAL FUCKIN QUICK

LOL that was a mistake. its fixed the lazy way.

what makes me mad now that i look at it, is that when i first put in all the names it said there was too much..so i made the second question and added more nominees and now theres room in the top part again but i cant put ya'll there or you lose the votes. 

ffs. never again. 

:D

Edited by Kazooka

Go ahead and post the tinychat screenshot, as if I care or have anything to be worried about. Not everyone is going to know who the hell you're all talking about. And since I'm at work and typing on mobile can't add another name to the poll(I don't think.. I'll look) so if you'd all kindly please get your panties out of a bunch and calm yourselves we can continue on with this joke of a thread that was meant to be fun and entertaining and nothing more. Cool!
Also I was disappointed nobody nominated umadbrah too I figured he would've been one of the first ones mentioned. Rip

Lol it's just a wall of text on my phone when I edit poll so I'll fix later after work.

Edited by Kazooka

and youre still as annoying as ever it seems but when people are only posting things about how people don't know who certain people are that played a long time ago and dismissing the thread entirely because of it its annoying. this was meant to be fun and entertaining and a majority of comments take the fun out of it sadly.
I thought for sure people like umadbrah, thinknice and even orangeslash would've been nominated and this would've just been a battle of the polls for fun but it's not so rip.

Actually I'm just going to have this thread locked and declare sfskump and jayfeatskydd both winners because yolo/I rather not come back to more shit posts/because the rest of you are flaming idiots.

Damnit ploegy. Rip thinknice nomination. Maybe next year or week or whenever.

GG
#swag #auraftw #LFskump

Edited by Kazooka