[Denied]Level decreasing item

It's all in the title, make an item we can buy to decrease a pokes level (berries maybe?). The only thing that made me think of this was how some comps are over 50 and a good even 50 across the board looks better than a 51,67,53,77 in your PC.

(If there's already a thread for this I am sorry.)

Not gonna happen, it's never happened in the original games and there is no reason for it to happen here. You are free to rebreed and EV your level 51s.

EDIT: An automatic level 50 stat scaler could be implemented, though, but maybe a new suggestion should be made about it.

Edited by OldKeith

Not gonna happen, it's never happened in the original games and there is no reason for it to happen here. You are free to rebreed and EV your level 51s.

EDIT: An automatic level 50 stat scaler could be implemented, though, but maybe a new suggestion should be made about it.

Though there are arguments to the first part, I agree.

The biggest issue with this (and is the primary reason this has been rejected in the past, although I couldn't find the post) is the ability to get pokemon that have moves that they normally would not have access to at their level, or pokemon that straight up shouldn't exist at that level (level 50 Dragonite, for example).

The biggest issue with this (and is the primary reason this has been rejected in the past, although I couldn't find the post) is the ability to get pokemon that have moves that they normally would not have access to at their level, or pokemon that straight up shouldn't exist at that level (level 50 Dragonite, for example).

if lance can have that why can't i

The reason is balance. While lance having it in the storyline makes little sense, I know it drives me a bit crazy too, allowing players to remove levels is just unfair as they would still have access to moves that they wouldn't normally have at that level.

Also this is pretty pointless when you factor in tourornament mode battles scalign pokemon down to level 50.