Kyu

Quick Wishlist

Question

This thread is to gather requests for small changes or features which can have a big impact on your experience. It is meant to be a dumping ground of basic ideas for common annoyances. Put elaborate ideas or content changes in their own thread.

Post up to 3 quick and simple things that would matter a lot to you if implemented.

[spoiler]I swear to God when I first saw the thread title I thought Kyu is going to start playing comp and has a quick wishlist for pokes.[/spoiler]

^this so much

-fix broken moves/items

-forfeit/reconnect button for pvp

-re balance trainer tower bp

and if your feeling particularly generous, making event moves less onerous to obtain would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by fredrichnietze

Okay I only had 2 wishes I my other post so I would like to have a 3rd wish which is, when u is taking an egg out of daycare and asked what ball u would like to use then it should be maked so it was the cheapest ball which was first so you don't spend a ultraball on half of the eggs u make...

Make storyline TM's and PP ups obtainable without alt runs

Allow genderless breeding within egg group again

PVP move timer

• A function to delete characters or remove the limit on creating accounts.
  • Some animation (sparkles) when a shiny pokemon appears.
  • Make more of the items from the gift shop tradable.

Change some abilities so they would be usefull like Pick Up, Illuminate, Sturdy etc

Gen 4 sturdy should definitely be considered after the split is added

Chat interaction during NPC Dialogues please~

(When you type a sentence but the letters assigned to A and B don't work because they make the dialogue progress rather than display that letter in chat)

pokemon sex changes
even cheaper vitamins 
lv90+ wild pokemon
pokeradar. 1% spawns+catchmmo breeding is breaking my balls
[low-tier]legendaries
come on baby just the tip

1.  Renewable TM's/PPUPs (Fix EV's, cut them in half or increase EV's from wild pokes or make the vitamins 2k, not $4900).

2.  More PC Boxes.

3.  Auction House (Death to Trade chat pl0x)

Edited by CatioN

1 : Pokeball in first choice to the day care man.

2 : Underwater speed increase.

3 : Team secret base.

4 : Hoenn E4 pokemon level increased after the first time we have beated it.

Edited by lilyek

1:  Allow qwilfish to learn Explosion (It can by TM in gen 4+ but because explosion is a tutor move in gen 3 you can't breed it onto it and you can't use the tutor either. Doesn't make much sense)

2: give an option in the option menu to disable battle effects / entry animation (The whole you slide onto screen and throw the pokeball, aswell as skipping stat drop animations / move animations *Cough* intimidate *Cough*)

3: Higher chance on fossils on geodudes, it seems way too damn rare and you need to catch them aswell, unlike the other rare gift pokemon

Redistribute moves for certain pokes. few examples:

• Allow Bannete E-Punches since this pokemon value went down prior to split update and
  • Houndoom got no stab special moves but hp dark only coz all dark moves are now physical

Redistribute moves for certain pokes. few examples:

• Allow Bannete E-Punches since this pokemon value went down prior to split update and
  • Houndoom got no stab special moves but hp dark only coz all dark moves are now physical

Houndoom is part fire type, which has plenty of special attacks. Not to mention 90 base atk so it's still usable. A better idea would be to wait until gen 4 moves are added before using inferior and mediocre pokes

Houndoom is part fire type, which has plenty of special attacks. Not to mention 90 base atk so it's still usable. A better idea would be to wait until gen 4 moves are added before using inferior and mediocre pokes

Still on Houndoom hp dark>crounch coz u got it boosted by EV, but the problem is that theres nearly 0 special dark type moves(not including hp) as far as i remember...