Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

I would like either or both of these sound options added to the client

Enabled/ Disable Sound Checkbox Would just enable or disable all sound effects, music with one checkbox, making it easier to play on my mobile phone when i'm in public and don't really want to disturb everyone around me with the sounds.

Main Sound Volume would also accomplish the same thing by just setting it to 0 but would also give us more control of how the overall volume is.

Multiple Saved Accounts I'd like this to be based on Windows/Microsoft Account like '(windows install drive):\Users\(user account name)' the current way could still be kept by having a Portable Mode safe info tickbox where it still saves in the client install directory.

Edited by Xavmorn

It's little, I saw that they removed the "*" when creating two pokemon that are not their own OT. That was good.

-What I ask is:

-Remove the "Unknown OT"

-Buying rare shinys is more expensive than raising them.

-Make shinys that are not OT, when raising them go out with our OT, just as they did with normal pokemon.

Need better pokedex. I dont want to use browser to learn something. I want to see moves and which pokemon can use it. I want to see specific monsters. Like Fire type + Field egg group. When i see a pokemon in wild or pvp i dont want to click pokedex and type its name. Make it clickable on Health bar and open it directly. In-game pokedex totally useless. Just looking there to see if there is a changes on egg moves or tm or Stats (dugtrio). It must give info. It just give pain to player. I dont want to use sites "https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/all". Better advanced search but useful ones. Want to align them as speed, att etc. Want to decide which pokemon i can breed. I dont need to see region of the pokemon. National pokedex enough. And so sorry for my language. I lack at English.

Can we get rid of the no rewards in matchmaking if the opponent forfeits before turn 6? Today alone I had 5 matches of no rewards but win/loss ratio being improved. The seasonal rewards already take a while to get this feature just makes that more difficult and punishes the player not forfeiting simply because they're winning.

Just a few ideas from me.

1. I would like more basic clothing items to be available to purchase for pokédollars. Nothing special, just the stuff from character creation. There doesn't seem to be anything other than hats.

2. Some sort of reward or recognition for the completion of the local pokédexes. Just a little thanks or "Yeah, that's all of them" from the professor.

3. Add new pokéballs and items from sinnoh and unova pokémarts to hoenn and kanto pokémarts. I was disappointed i couldn't find quick balls anywhere in kanto.

- Return to old mechanics of Pickup, but with modifications, and a little buff(Comparated to Pickup before he are nerfed):
 - Pickup can Pick up a consumed/knocked off item in-battle, but user of ability must defeat opponent to this effect work, and only has 7,5% chance to work.
 - Pickup only work if holder isn't holding anything at end battle. In compensation, all item that are consumed/knocked off have a independent chance to be collected, even if any of other item has been collected at end of the same battle(If are more than one item,the excedent goes to bag). 
 - All this effect only work in PvE, and in PvP pickup does no effect(Or make it collect a item that are reveletad in PvP via Frisk or Hax auto-reveal)
- Makes a Fair-Play points mechanic for Matchmaking
- Buff a little Battle Points given from Legendaries.

Edited by caioxlive13

Implement a form of incentive for Tier Council members. For instance, a unique in-game vanity or some type of monthly reward for games played. Currently, TC members lack incentive to be active and aren't rewarded when they do. For example, we tend to get slammed in discussion from a riotous community which just isn't fun. The environment right now isn't conducive to a successful TC, which is imperative to a successful competitive community with the usage based system we currently use.

tl;dr Pay us or we'll form a union.

4 hours ago, JeanMarc said:

Add tailwind/trick room turns in the same tooltip that stat changes are shown. It's on showdown, it's in the games, stat changes are shown already, not much of a reason to not add them. I'd also say screens/weather turns would make sense there too.

I asked for that a long time ago and was ignored