Kyu

Quick Wishlist

Question

This thread is to gather requests for small changes or features which can have a big impact on your experience. It is meant to be a dumping ground of basic ideas for common annoyances. Put elaborate ideas or content changes in their own thread.

Post up to 3 quick and simple things that would matter a lot to you if implemented.

EMOTES!
I want to be able to express myself more in game. Examples:

• Happy

• Sad

• In love

• Sleepy

• Angry

• Surprised

• Confused

GREETINGS!
• Wave

• Hands up

• Lay down to sleep

• Jump (while standing in the same spot)

• Stretch

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN 2020 EMOTES!

• Scream

• Scare

• Slash (with knife in hand. Look for my suggestion in the vanity thread.)

• Play dead

• Zombie pose

These are just some ideas. This would bring some life to the overworld. Imagine meeting a friend in Celadon City. Instead of just whispering the good old "o/". Now you can do a sad emote and play dead so you don’t have to talk to him.

With all jokes aside, this could be a good idea. Most of us are able to express ourselves in real life, so why shouldn’t we be able to do so in pokemmo?

Posted (edited)

In Spectate tab on "Matchmaking Signup" window -

1. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Friends List in bright green (the same color as in the over-world).

2. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Team in cyan (the same color as in the over-world).

I'm always trying to find some friends that PVP, and if there are a lot of people battling it can be a real pain to locate their nickname and feels painful on the eyes.

Another option:

1. in Friends List window, add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

1. in Team window (Roster tab), add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

Edited by Rashar

On 3/14/2020 at 1:29 PM, Rashar said:

In Spectate tab on "Matchmaking Signup" window -

1. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Friends List in bright green (the same color as in the over-world).

2. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Team in cyan (the same color as in the over-world).

I'm always trying to find some friends that PVP, and if there are a lot of people battling it can be a real pain to locate their nickname and feels painful on the eyes.

Another option:

1. in Friends List window, add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

1. in Team window (Roster tab), add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

Exactly. With so many active players at the moment and with the increasing number of PvP matches, it could be nice with a search function to find friends in matches. It can be difficult from time to time with so many matches going on.

1) Show name of items when hover mouse over hotkeys so players won't need to memorize how each item looks (some medicines really looks like one another)

1.1) Show name of item on the dislpay when using it (message would be "Use "ITEM_NAME" on wich pokemon' instead of "Use on wich pokemon")

2) Allow shortcut for items like pokeballs in bag during battles or add "last used item". To help catching pokemon by spending less time looking for the right item to use.

3) Bag and PC boxes "Full Screen" - With the increase of pokemon and boxes used (PC) and items (bag), makes no sense having a window mode and having to use a lot of scrolling bar (bag) and arrows (PC) to find what you want. At least give option to players to have it like that.

4) Make breeding interaction with less text and allow players to select everything in the breeding screen (thing like gender, wich pokeball will hold the offspring). The NPC would only explain that he will keep the parents and asks if it's ok. The rest is selected in the screen.

Well in my opinion we need more things for the PVE players

1) Maybe putting the frontier's brain of hoenn, like Anabel in the Battle Tower

2) Some daily mission to keep the players busy doing something, and obviusly with reward, money , items, etc

3)Thing like Raids or dungeons. I know that is a post with that, but pardon me we are in 2020, pls xd

Posted (edited)
an item to regress the evolution of the pokemon.(back to pre evolution evolution)
it is very sad to be upgrading pokemon to LC and let it evolve unintentionally, it has already happened to several other people too, just now it happened with a munchlax where the breed must be one of the most expensive to make.
it would be good to also regress the evolution of other pokemons as well as some shinies
The item could be present from the gift shop maybe
Edited by mateusvictor

The addition of pokemon types in the pokedex,just as you can filter on region add a filter based on type.

Posted (edited)

-An extra chat tab for organizing pvp battles
-Keyboard shortcut for the gtl and pvp
-An npc you can battle that has the same pokemon in your team, in the order you have them in, with the same particles. Essentially a 'mirror' match.
-The ability to invite players to spectate your matchmaking/tournament battles 
-Option to turn off 'playername is offline'
-Invisible online status

Edited by AutumnEnvy

Literally just to be able to sort items in the bag. 

from newest, oldest, most used, least used. 

please & thank you. ^^

Posted (edited)

A message that pops up when you log in informing you of how much money you got while offline from GTL sellings

Edited by HerickJS

10 hours ago, stex said:

. being able to see how much longer weather & trick room is lasting on the field
2. being able to see stat changes visually like on showdown 

It's not showdown.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Atomic said:

It's not showdown.

That doesn't mean we can't copy certain features that improve QoL. We should also be able to skip turns in replays. 

Edit: pretty sure "2. being able to see stat changes visually like on showdown " is already implemented, just move your mouse over the pokemon on the little 6 ball slots and it should tell. Heard it's kinda bugged though. 

Edited by LifeStyleNORE

2 hours ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Edit: pretty sure "2. being able to see stat changes visually like on showdown " is already implemented, just move your mouse over the pokemon on the little 6 ball slots and it should tell. Heard it's kinda bugged though. 

It's currently implemented but quite bugged, works better during PvP battles than PvE battles from my experience.

I want to be able to remove the UI only partially. Right it completely removes the functionality of the game. Specifically hiding maybe my team, hotbar, chat and usernames but keeping battle dialogues, rpg dialogues and any other essentials, like a map.

Posted (edited)

add whirpool hm (its a gen 4hm ) 

improve battle system things like possbile speed or stat changes  da4e9e02dac3773cda3ae1b5472e656c.png469b7a6d02b48daafb70463e20bbec0f.png and add how many % damage you did to the battle log 

improve replay system 

Edited by Quinn010