Kyu

Question

• Answers 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

1) Not cancelling a trade while typing something 2) Different Coloured Suits 3) Option to cancel a move

This thread is to gather requests for small changes or features which can have a big impact on your experience. It is meant to be a dumping ground of basic ideas for common annoyances. Put elaborate i

Let my egg hatch while spectating a battle because right now the timer for it to hatch seems to stop when I'm spectating a game.

Posted Images

EMOTES!
I want to be able to express myself more in game. Examples:

• Happy

• Sad

• In love

• Sleepy

• Angry

• Surprised

• Confused

GREETINGS!
• Wave

• Hands up

• Lay down to sleep

• Jump (while standing in the same spot)

• Stretch

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN 2020 EMOTES!

• Scream

• Scare

• Slash (with knife in hand. Look for my suggestion in the vanity thread.)

• Play dead

• Zombie pose

These are just some ideas. This would bring some life to the overworld. Imagine meeting a friend in Celadon City. Instead of just whispering the good old "o/". Now you can do a sad emote and play dead so you don’t have to talk to him.

With all jokes aside, this could be a good idea. Most of us are able to express ourselves in real life, so why shouldn’t we be able to do so in pokemmo?

In Spectate tab on "Matchmaking Signup" window -

1. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Friends List in bright green (the same color as in the over-world).

2. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Team in cyan (the same color as in the over-world).

I'm always trying to find some friends that PVP, and if there are a lot of people battling it can be a real pain to locate their nickname and feels painful on the eyes.

Another option:

1. in Friends List window, add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

1. in Team window (Roster tab), add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

Edited by Rashar
On 3/14/2020 at 1:29 PM, Rashar said:

In Spectate tab on "Matchmaking Signup" window -

1. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Friends List in bright green (the same color as in the over-world).

2. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Team in cyan (the same color as in the over-world).

I'm always trying to find some friends that PVP, and if there are a lot of people battling it can be a real pain to locate their nickname and feels painful on the eyes.

Another option:

1. in Friends List window, add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

1. in Team window (Roster tab), add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

Exactly. With so many active players at the moment and with the increasing number of PvP matches, it could be nice with a search function to find friends in matches. It can be difficult from time to time with so many matches going on.

1) Show name of items when hover mouse over hotkeys so players won't need to memorize how each item looks (some medicines really looks like one another)

1.1) Show name of item on the dislpay when using it (message would be "Use "ITEM_NAME" on wich pokemon' instead of "Use on wich pokemon")

2) Allow shortcut for items like pokeballs in bag during battles or add "last used item". To help catching pokemon by spending less time looking for the right item to use.

3) Bag and PC boxes "Full Screen" - With the increase of pokemon and boxes used (PC) and items (bag), makes no sense having a window mode and having to use a lot of scrolling bar (bag) and arrows (PC) to find what you want. At least give option to players to have it like that.

4) Make breeding interaction with less text and allow players to select everything in the breeding screen (thing like gender, wich pokeball will hold the offspring). The NPC would only explain that he will keep the parents and asks if it's ok. The rest is selected in the screen.

Well in my opinion we need more things for the PVE players

1) Maybe putting the frontier's brain of hoenn, like Anabel in the Battle Tower

2) Some daily mission to keep the players busy doing something, and obviusly with reward, money , items, etc

3)Thing like Raids or dungeons. I know that is a post with that, but pardon me we are in 2020, pls xd

an item to regress the evolution of the pokemon.(back to pre evolution evolution)
it is very sad to be upgrading pokemon to LC and let it evolve unintentionally, it has already happened to several other people too, just now it happened with a munchlax where the breed must be one of the most expensive to make.
it would be good to also regress the evolution of other pokemons as well as some shinies
The item could be present from the gift shop maybe
Edited by mateusvictor

-An extra chat tab for organizing pvp battles
-Keyboard shortcut for the gtl and pvp
-An npc you can battle that has the same pokemon in your team, in the order you have them in, with the same particles. Essentially a 'mirror' match.
-The ability to invite players to spectate your matchmaking/tournament battles 
-Option to turn off 'playername is offline'
-Invisible online status

Edited by AutumnEnvy
11 minutes ago, Atomic said:

It's not showdown.

That doesn't mean we can't copy certain features that improve QoL. We should also be able to skip turns in replays. 

Edit: pretty sure "2. being able to see stat changes visually like on showdown " is already implemented, just move your mouse over the pokemon on the little 6 ball slots and it should tell. Heard it's kinda bugged though. 

Edited by LifeStyleNORE
2 hours ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Edit: pretty sure "2. being able to see stat changes visually like on showdown " is already implemented, just move your mouse over the pokemon on the little 6 ball slots and it should tell. Heard it's kinda bugged though. 

It's currently implemented but quite bugged, works better during PvP battles than PvE battles from my experience.

I want to be able to remove the UI only partially. Right it completely removes the functionality of the game. Specifically hiding maybe my team, hotbar, chat and usernames but keeping battle dialogues, rpg dialogues and any other essentials, like a map.

add whirpool hm (its a gen 4hm ) 

improve battle system things like possbile speed or stat changes  da4e9e02dac3773cda3ae1b5472e656c.png469b7a6d02b48daafb70463e20bbec0f.png and add how many % damage you did to the battle log 

improve replay system 

Edited by Quinn010

First of all, this update (until now) were a really, really big improvment for Competitive scene, and PvP in an Overall.

The New Ranked UI Is great, and the  biweekly Reward system is something very neat, which could potentially be used in other scenes too. (Also PvE)

There are a few points that  I think  are worth of been consider to be implement in some point of future:

1. Filter duels by trainers Name. We have the possibility of Filter it by Highest to lowest (and vice versa) Elo/Duration and separate the tiers. If Pvp became a thing more pupular now, more duels gonna became more active simultaneously. Which make stuff like spectate a friend or some player with average Elo been hard. The Same Applies to tournments. A text box to filter trainers by Name while dueling would be great.
  2. The Personal stats tab is very nice. It would be another great improvment (IMO) if we could be able to have a tab dedicated for Team Stats. Could be really useful to incentivate team competitiveness, aswell for guild leaders who sometimes have troubles by deciding the 15 names for a TT i.e (This happens is some big teams). Also could be used to host some """"Automated Team Tournment"""" or special team tags  based on ranked stats Seasonally.
  3. Give us the abilitie to choose a tier of preference while signing up for ranked. Multi tier laddering is a great thing. But if someone want to grind some tier specially and other one secondary to time efficience reasons, the matchmaking could potenttially find 2 possible matches and I don't have sure about how it choose one (probably randomly, or the one wich higher ELO?)  ---
  4. Give us the option to check Pokemon's statistics when seeking for them in the pokedex.

Add the levelling rate info in the dex screen of every mon. In a game of grinding, this info is quite helpful. And if you hover over the levelling rate, it'll show you how much exp is required to reach lvl 100. 

Like if you hover over Erratic you will see: 600,000.

1 hour ago, EricRasp said:

Add the levelling rate info in the dex screen of every mon. In a game of grinding, this info is quite helpful. And if you hover over the levelling rate, it'll show you how much exp is required to reach lvl 100. 

Like if you hover over Erratic you will see: 600,000.

1f6bdab85d1f1724f2146c06e3322f7c.png

??

Every city you can fly to in Unova has a blue tint. Like the image below:

Suggestion.jpg.93229395ca8a5e33dd81402576cf433c.jpg

I've been playing this game for a couple months but it was only a couple weeks ago that I learnt that you can fly to Abundant Shrine. Now, I would have known that I can fly to Abundant Shrine if it was also in a blue tint like the other cities and that is my suggestion. 

Make Abundant Shrine have a blue tint to indicate that it is flyable instead of finding it out after days maybe weeks.