Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

Put higher level caps in Unova, level 56 after beating 8 gyms it's just too low, it's the lowest of all regions; and, considering that during the battle with N, after you have beaten the Elite Four, you MUST have Zekrom at level 52, so a lower level pokemon (since all other will probably be at 56) this is even a bigger handicap. Or make N's pokemon less powerful, that's another way.  Also, if you decide to not change that, at least do not make players battle with Zekrom EVERY SINGLE TIME to capture him, after N beats them. I mean, what's the point of capturing Zektom 4-5 times? It's just a waste of money (to buy pokeballs), time and patience. 

I. Sync our PC box names throughout both PokeMMO platforms (PC and Android)

II. Some sort of shiny indicator on Party shinies (suggested by another person)

III. Allow easy trading for characters under the same account (by allowing people to log into their other character at the same time or by allowing players to transfer characters to a new account with email verification)

Maybe I've missed it but if not then similar to the pill that changes abilities something for nature as well, it sucks to spenn all my loot on getting a decent egg just to have the nature take from the most needed stat and put it to an unused stat ie a Vaporeon bread for sp atk with the adamant nature. Considering we don't get the parents back I think it'd be appreciated to be able to change their nature. Considering the number of natures the item shouldn't be more that $15,000, or in the gift shop miscellaneous for 25-50 reward points. Something to keep balance while allowing for a reroll on a bad draw, or even just if it's not the one you want.

1 hour ago, Zantalar said:

Maybe I've missed it but if not then similar to the pill that changes abilities something for nature as well, it sucks to spenn all my loot on getting a decent egg just to have the nature take from the most needed stat and put it to an unused stat ie a Vaporeon bread for sp atk with the adamant nature. Considering we don't get the parents back I think it'd be appreciated to be able to change their nature. Considering the number of natures the item shouldn't be more that $15,000, or in the gift shop miscellaneous for 25-50 reward points. Something to keep balance while allowing for a reroll on a bad draw, or even just if it's not the one you want.

You can already do this by passing the desired nature from another breeder holding an Everstone. If your Vaporeon has 5 good stats, you'll need to make a breeder with 4 good stats and the nature you want to complete it. It's obviously cheaper if you're lucky enough to get the right nature by chance, but the system is designed around this step as well.

6 hours ago, Rache said:

You can already do this by passing the desired nature from another breeder holding an Everstone. If your Vaporeon has 5 good stats, you'll need to make a breeder with 4 good stats and the nature you want to complete it. It's obviously cheaper if you're lucky enough to get the right nature by chance, but the system is designed around this step as well.

that's insane, pokemon with even 1 31 stat is semi rare, and to buy one often costs so much in game money it's devastating, and that all depends on you being lucky enough to even get a good or just not bad nature on the ones with good stats so it's a heavily flawed system emphasis on heavily flawed.

- Johto, Sinnoh, Unova (BW2)

- Hidden Abilities

- A option on Dex that shows the Abilities of certain Pokémon can have

Very cliche, i know, a lot of people asks for it...

But in my opinion it just what's missing for the game be more perfect than it is...

Keep the good work on game ;3

Edited by Reffie
9 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

Make Wallie's ORAS team his default team (featuring his Galade), along with rematches featuring more fully evolved Pokemon like Roserade and Magnezone.

What you're asking for is already a thing. This is his current storyline team.

Altaria

Delcatty

Roserade

Magnezone

Azumarill

Gallade

His rematch team being the default Emerald one was an oversight, I'll look at tweaking it for a future update.

Just now, Rache said:

What you're asking for is already a thing. This is his current storyline team.

Altaria

Delcatty

Roserade

Magnezone

Azumarill

Gallade

His rematch team being the default Emerald one was an oversight, I'll look at tweaking it for a future update.

Was confused since I have only battled his rematch team ever since the Gen 5 update. Gj though.