Kyu

Quick Wishlist

Question

Kyu   

This thread is to gather requests for small changes or features which can have a big impact on your experience. It is meant to be a dumping ground of basic ideas for common annoyances. Put elaborate ideas or content changes in their own thread.

Post up to 3 quick and simple things that would matter a lot to you if implemented.

Toupi   
13 minutes ago, Marlight said:

-Less dialogues when doing berry's irrigations, a simple yes or no is enough.

You can shortcut watering can to get around it

Marlight   
21 hours ago, Toupi said:

You can shortcut watering can to get around it

Well, im dumb af for not noticed this before, really thx :) 

Yusing   

I really like to watch my friends battling,so I'd like a way to search for their names in the matchmaking thing or a different name color for Friends or members of the same team e_e

Terresa   
Posted (edited)

I have a couple of wishes:

- reduce the cost of Scyther from the game corner to 4999$ so you can get 2 Scythers in one run 

- ingame list of all staff members who are currently online (if staff members want privacy, there should be an invisible option)

- expansion ticket to increase the number of friend slots available

- the name changer should be able to set back the name of a Pokémon to it's original (once the name of a shiny Pokémon has been changed, it will never display e.g. "Shiny Ninetails" again and if you name it "Shiny Ninetails", it looks dumb). 

- breeding should no longer give you the chance of hatching a shiny, unless you breed two shinies. This is a conversational topic but I feel that shinies - especially    rare shinies - should be kept special. The value of shinies is dropping significantly and the game has turned into vanityMMO.

Edited by Terresa

Goku   
2 hours ago, Terresa said:

I have a couple of wishes:

- reduce the cost of Scyther from the game corner to 4999$ so you can get 2 Scythers in one run 

- ingame list of all staff members who are currently online (if staff members want privacy, there should be an invisible option)

- expansion ticket of the number of friend slots available 

- breeding should no longer give you the chance of hatching a shiny, unless you breed two shinies. This is a conversational topic but I feel that shinies - especially    rare shinies - should be kept special. The value of shinies is dropping significantly and the game has turned into vanityMMO.

Shinies will pick up value when dungeons come. Trust me it's gonna bring the market back.

Maybe once a month, there should be a limited time event where there's something that'll boost gameplay by a bit, like faster hatch time, increased shiny rate, or bonus xp yield

DoubleJ   

For the PvP Tournament Players:

• Forfeit Option
  • Shuffle Bracket Between Rounds to Prevent Counter Teaming
  • Team Preview
  • Tournament Seasonal Event

Give us some love fam. It's time. 

kiany   

1. Ranked PVP for double battle (It's the official mode of pokemon tournament)

2. Ranked PVP for double battle

3. Ranked PVP for double battle