Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

Show Gym Leader's team's icons initially when the battle starts. Simulating the Gym Leaders Pokemon being public knowledge, as well as giving the challenger an idea of what to expect. Upon doing multiple character runs, through all 3 regions, I was often at a loss with the first challenge as different counters had yet to be worked out aside from what I could experience the first time around. Remembering counters for every single gym can be a pain, and it would only offer a chance to use knowledge you personally have.

1. a colliseum where we could spectate the tournament and withness it as a event! where we can see participants and walk around to watch all (just for fun)

2. hidden bases to have more functionality for teams, and being able to use PC functionality (gtl, poke , mail )

3. all missing fossil pokemon being added so i can finnaly have them >:D

Please please please,

- Let us block people without them being online. When I try it says "The player x couldn't be found". I have someone harassing me, I want to block them and all of their alts but I cant. I have to wait until they are online to do that. Which means they can continue harassing me since I can't block them and I'll get a few messages from them before I have the chance to.

English is not my native language so forgive me if there are any wrong grammars.

1. Find a player current location, or at least a friend. (something like /find PlayerName -> Vermilion City - Channel 2)

2. A function to save team at PC, up to X teams, includes pokemons and item their held.  Sometime I want to use an attacking team, something a defensive team or just whatever I want.