Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

9小时前,MorsCorda 说:

I just think having a particle part or the like as a reward for turning it in could be a way to solve your issue and bring in money to the table. Sell the item piece off and make some money from it, that would bring a new type of economy making particles more available to players fighting inflation and aiding you by bringing you more money. 

money is not the key issue, money can be earned by gyming

I do think the most important thing in late-game is owning an OT shiny...

Many, many people are now fingting the RED and the Ho-Oh at a low cost.

1.THE RED is so easy,I  suggest adding a limit to The RED(PVP integral limit).After a certain amount of PVP points,you can challenge The RED

2.The Ho-Oh is so easy,I suggest adding a limit to The Ho-Oh(PVP integral limit).After a certain amount of PVP points,you can challenge THE Ho-Oh

3.Five regions increase time limit.six hours is too short.Playing in rhe full Champions League increases the repeat limit for players with Pokemon

Can the lower tiers please get some changes to their rewards? getting around 300 wins for a hat sure. However NU and UU both had less than 10,000 matches in December and November. Now sure you can blame the holidays but there's also months well before them that NU is still below 10,000 and UU is passing that by much. 

Playing unpopular tiers is a choice but not one some of your player base should be punished for.

1. Add some event balls wich give special particle effects that can only keep by breeding if result stay same species.

2. Trainer card that can be shared like an item.

3. Fix the Joy Cons on mobile 

Edited by Knischka
45 minutes ago, Wolfangt said:

Please, put a PC inside the place COTY and TT are celebrated, it is a mess to go out of the room to change builds and lose channel

Yeah, i think same, because, 1 minute do the difference, for example, you need a expecific pokemon to counter to other player, but you have to exit to the room and then buy the pokemon, buy the movs and then enter at the room in another chanel.... losing time to start to think in the strategy

On 16/12/2014 at 4:24, Kyu said:

Este hilo es para recopilar solicitudes de pequeños cambios o características que pueden tener un gran impacto en su experiencia. Está destinado a ser un vertedero de ideas básicas para molestias comunes. Coloque ideas elaboradas o cambios de contenido en su propio hilo.

Publique hasta 3 cosas rápidas y sencillas que le importarían mucho si se implementaran.

It would help a lot to lower the shiny probability a bit. Skip npc dialogues to save time after you complete the story. Lower the price of breeding as starter Pokémon

1-  A new default HUD, more clean and modern, for overworld and a visual update for the battle screen,  i recommend the Concept HUD from @Starnacle, he has a cool post about it, his concept encompasses both areas

2- Battle Replay system: A system to save your battle replays and send them to your friends or team, that would be really usefull for the game

3-Some habilities like Cradilly's Storm Drain and others that aren't unbalanced, that could give a new life to some pokemon like slowbro, cradilly, tangrowth regen, etc

Ornella_Mienshao.png

I would appreciate a second type of exp share.

It should work the same as the normal exp share, but the pokemon holding it shouldnt learn any moves when leveling up/evolving.

Would be a big qol improvement in certain situations, for example:

- Shiny hunting shedinja

- Evolving baby pokemon for breeding

1. Make HOHO daily boss when’re you can get 1 perfume and 1~2 rainbow fur (reduce the perfume price when sell to store) (Spend 7x more money or time to get around 2x more reward).

2. increase the chance to encounter un-caught legendary of the month when perfume is active(reduce other buffs if you want)

3. Let ppl choose the seasonal pvp hat they want, like put all of them in a bag

Edited by BiuBiv

1. Improve the move relearner and move tutor system from pokemon centers to have all moves available (instead of spread across 3 or 4 regions) and (maybe) make it based on badges adquired in the storyline OR make them able to teach all of the moves in every region once you've beaten e4 / e4 in all of region / OT dex complete.

2. Make HMs acessible for teaching in every regions (instead of only in the region you got them) just like TM's. Maybe there also be a barrier (like item one) not to make too easy like teaching good HM's like surf, waterfall, strength, fly early in the storyline. Example: after the player have beaten all e4, every hm adquired in any region would be availabe in every region.

Bottom line, stop making the player have to switch regions to teach a specific moves. It's annoying (for me at least) wanting to teach flash to a pokemon and in that specific region is a tm already used. So I have to switch regions to go to a region where is a HM to teach and then come back.

On 16/12/2014 at 2:24, Kyu said:

Este hilo es para recopilar solicitudes de pequeños cambios o características que pueden tener un gran impacto en su experiencia. Está destinado a ser un vertedero de ideas básicas para molestias comunes. Coloque ideas elaboradas o cambios de contenido en su propio hilo.

Publique hasta 3 cosas rápidas y sencillas que le importarían mucho si se implementaran.

implement the value of relics, copper real, silver real, gold real, etc.

On 1/12/2024 at 5:19 PM, Eibraham said:

It would help a lot to lower the shiny probability a bit. Skip npc dialogues to save time after you complete the story. Lower the price of breeding as starter Pokémon

u are crazy my friend i dont even know but i bet u have low than 300 hrs here xd

1. Box Trading: Option to trade an entire box at once.
2. Turn off/Hide Players: A proper option to hide all players/only keep friends visible (only for you). Even their shadows.
[Because its really hard to see swarms, alphas, berries etc. anything in general when theres a ton of players at one spot.]
3. Search Box for Bag and pokemart (especially tms)

Edited by GodFrey

I made a post on it but it might be better here, not completely sure. I break it down more in the post here on the suggestion box area, but it is also a small change that would help modding music files, as Sinnoh is the only region that combined all encounter music into one file. Here it is:

Separate Sinnoh Encounter Music into Two Files Like the Other 4 Regions

1. Some sort of story rerun for players who completed all regions, wit some unique rewards if you complete them again.

2. A new patch wit things to do with secret bases, more customization, let your secret base act as a hub to your Team members, its nice to have a base for you and your friends, the secret bases have a lot of potential IMO

3. Give the female character back sprite in combat her own model, now is the same as the male character.

On 12/16/2014 at 10:35 AM, Quakkz said:

battle points payout

shiny spark animation

seeing pokes that u surf on 🙂

I Just saw this amazeing Idea about seeing the Mons you surf on...what about that one? This Sounds very nice and adds more Style to the Game...make this one Happen pls 🤩