Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

[spoiler]I swear to God when I first saw the thread title I thought Kyu is going to start playing comp and has a quick wishlist for pokes.[/spoiler]

^this so much

-fix broken moves/items

-forfeit/reconnect button for pvp

-re balance trainer tower bp

and if your feeling particularly generous, making event moves less onerous to obtain would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by fredrichnietze

1:  Allow qwilfish to learn Explosion (It can by TM in gen 4+ but because explosion is a tutor move in gen 3 you can't breed it onto it and you can't use the tutor either. Doesn't make much sense)

2: give an option in the option menu to disable battle effects / entry animation (The whole you slide onto screen and throw the pokeball, aswell as skipping stat drop animations / move animations *Cough* intimidate *Cough*)

3: Higher chance on fossils on geodudes, it seems way too damn rare and you need to catch them aswell, unlike the other rare gift pokemon

Redistribute moves for certain pokes. few examples:

• Allow Bannete E-Punches since this pokemon value went down prior to split update and
  • Houndoom got no stab special moves but hp dark only coz all dark moves are now physical

Houndoom is part fire type, which has plenty of special attacks. Not to mention 90 base atk so it's still usable. A better idea would be to wait until gen 4 moves are added before using inferior and mediocre pokes

Houndoom is part fire type, which has plenty of special attacks. Not to mention 90 base atk so it's still usable. A better idea would be to wait until gen 4 moves are added before using inferior and mediocre pokes

Still on Houndoom hp dark>crounch coz u got it boosted by EV, but the problem is that theres nearly 0 special dark type moves(not including hp) as far as i remember...