Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

This thread is to gather requests for small changes or features which can have a big impact on your experience. It is meant to be a dumping ground of basic ideas for common annoyances. Put elaborate ideas or content changes in their own thread.

Post up to 3 quick and simple things that would matter a lot to you if implemented.

This thread is to gather requests for small changes or features which can have a big impact on your experience. It is meant to be a dumping ground of basic ideas for common annoyances. Put elaborate ideas or content changes in their own thread.

Post up to 3 quick and simple things that would matter a lot to you if implemented.

My wishlist:

1. Rain dance being fixed

2. Kudasai's knight helmet to be available in the gift shop. (I would be one of your first customers in the gift shop)

3. Make inactive abilities active again (Pickup - you can make the ability only pick up potions and full/pralyz/burn/ice heal and antidotes No need for pokeballs nor Nuggets) [EDIT: Forgot to proof read]

Thanks Kyu for considering this thread.

Edited by birdwatcher1

1. the ability to log out and switch accounts without having to restart the application every single time...
3. Remove the chat cooldown when you accidentally said something in global but meant to say it in channel chat but now you have a long time till you can say it again (basically make the chat cool downs unique to each chat type, so that you could say something in trade chat, then immediately respond to a witty comment in channel chat [without having to wait the 30 seconds], and then immediately help out someone in global chat [without having to wait the 7 or so seconds]).

I'll have to agree with Gilan on these two, it gets annoying to close the whole client to switch accounts/characters. The cool down for chats need to be separate, as stated.

1. Link the Guide Tavern Index to the FAQ menu.

That's probably my only request.

Edited by OldManHassan

1 - Add to the gamecorner the possibility to directly buy 4000 and 6000 coins.

2 - Make the client not focus on the pokemon's profil after a battle (especially for ev training).

3 - A disable fight animations option (for attacks, stats getting a up/downgrade, weather effects).

I know the last one was already asked and denied, but I still want it to happen  :angry:

Edited by MisterHide

Flava hit one of the easiest ones, IMO, so I'll repeat it on mine

1. Stop bringing pokemon summary window to the top after a battle, so you can have summary open while you EV without having to reclick teh screen every single time. I want to know who the person was who decided to make it the way it is now, and punch them right in the logic button

2. Make it so you don't auto-walk up to your rival upon entering the last room of the e4

3. When you fix a bug, implement it right away, regardless of whether the server needs to come down or not

- no auto rejecting trade/requests when typing, no auto focus on pokesummary after every battle. (have summary open while ev'ing without having to click outside it everytime)

lumping this into one thing^

staff that are less uptight on the forums

• Ctrl + Click will move a pokemon from party to trade box without dragging it, much like it does in PC box.

1) Not cancelling a trade/battle while typing something

2) No auto focus on pokesummary after every battle

3) Remove Evasion Items from TT pokes...

4) Legendary pokemon (in altering cave or somewhere)

5) Make event moves and shard moves cheaper

Edited by semjon

1.PokeMMO calender month January-December in PokeMMO time

2.PokeMMO days of the week from Monday-Sunday in PokeMMO time

3.and the days of the month of course from 1-31 depending on the month along with PokeMMO year

we have clock time I want the other times in month and than maybe certain pokes to appear during certain times of the month or week in MMO time