Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

1º You dont need 6th gen map, the game is fine like this. But you could get 6th gen items, megas and fairys.

2º Hidden abilitys. Why dont we have them yet.

3º Create an endgame coin/resource/currrency whatever. You need to think about this xD I've read you'r going to create elo ladders. Maybe make some time reduction QOLs items accesible only for differents elos, so ranking could be considered actually an endgame.

Edited by Acroma

I think it would be very cool to have the possibility to add additional hotbars and make them accessible by combinations of buttons like Shift+1, Shift+F1 etc... I personally feel like 9 slots isn't really enough. The option to lock hotbars so I don't remove items by mistake would be extremely comfy, too. I've talked to other people and it seems I'm not the only one with this problem.

I don't know where to post this suggestion but for what I've played (not in my current account, I had another character with some more distance adventured)

• Quest NPC — I wish to ask about some NPC in some cities per region to give some kind of Missions in which you win something either useful or vanity to use. Maybe small items you can't find on stores or hats/pants/t-shirts; or some kind of titles that give some small effect in game? It would be of help for those who can't really afford to pay for stuff while making relatively more content for the game. Missions can be as easy as capture certain pokémon, or as difficult as a strong NP C to defeat or to look for some object in the overworld. It would give even more vibes of an actual MMO in my opinion. 

Examples:

p1.png

p2.png

p3.png

Edited by UndeadSarev
Image order was wrong

Bruh when can we leave our eyes as Calm/Angry and not have to change our eyes everytime we log in? Brock's magic-marker-drawn lines were all he was ever given during birth, why can't we close our eyes using electrical tape and call it a day? This is unconstitutional, a breach of our rights. Brock doesn't approve smh

Edited by Guest

1. Add the Hidden Ability for the next time, it will be cool for the next update. :)

2. Add the Fairy Type ! I know i hate the fairy but it will matter to me add a challenge

3. I would like us to add the Johto Region please i am still waiting for this region to face the ultimate trainer who just Red.

This is my wishlist for the moment. I hope my ideas will be taken into account. ^-^ :)

1: PC expancion more of 21 boxes. It will help to have greater order of your competitors, shinys. etc

2: In the vanitys add to their side where it says "time limited" or "event only" to which year each vanity belongs

3: Being able to search our backpack for our vanitys as "limited time" "event only" "pvp reward" something like an advanced search inside our backpack to see only those objects

I think they are 3 simple things that would help a lot in the gaming experience. A big hug!

On 3/20/2021 at 11:12 AM, Financier said:

A minute of cooldown between selling an item on GTL and the listing going down, I'm so sick that i make a typo I don't even have time to regret it when someone just snipes it in 3 seconds, and I see so many examples of this daily. 

Yeah I've done this before sorry dude but I wanted the thing.

Just a small thing, but if the intent was for items used in creating move tutor moves to all have the "popular with certain move tutors" line in their description, then Quick Claw is missing that. It is helpful to have that so we know an item should be saved/collected for that purpose.

1: Ability to view pokedex by location ie. see all pokemon that can be caught in route 5 as opposed to clicking on a pokemon and seeing where it can be caught. (I like to be thorough about catching pokemon)

2: Pokedex locks last sorting type (I like to keep my pokedex sorted by the region I'm in)

3: In battle button to open pokedex entry of opponent

Please and thank you :)

My question might be Dumb. I know the poketch hasnt been incorporated in the app yet. I was wondering if it will be added in the future. I am trying to get a Bedew happiness 100% and evolve it. As it needs a lot of happiness and A SUNNY day. Would be nice to know the IN GAME CLOCK somewhere on the GUI

Edited by Burstknight
2 hours ago, Burstknight said:

My question might be Dumb. I know the poketch hasnt been incorporated in the app yet. I was wondering if it will be added in the future. I am trying to get a Bedew happiness 100% and evolve it. As it needs a lot of happiness and A SUNNY day. Would be nice to know the IN GAME CLOCK somewhere on the GUI

The ingame clock is already there on your screen bro, in the top left corner right under your money count 

1791430802_Capturedecran2021-05-08a23_42_25.png.59e18d185cd0a3da94b6b5a86c95d8a1.png