Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

Please Add Copy Paste option on android apk of PokeMMO. believe me it will really give a big impact to those android players who regularly do trades with Chinese. There are some Chinese people who can't speak English, that's natural we(Buyers) can't blame them but it sometimes result a big loss of PokeYens because sometime we lose great deals from Chinese people because we just can't speak their language or can't copy paste it. This not just for Chinese talking, Enabling copy paste in android will make us able to deal with any player in PokeMMO.

We can just copy paste the meeting location which sometime causes a BIG problem because every place have A DIFFERENT NAME IN EACH LANGUAGE.

Please think about this quick suggestion, I think it will have 

On 12/16/2014 at 2:54 PM, Kyu said:

a big impact

To all android PokeMMO players ^^

Edited by FighterChamp
Sorry for bad english
On 12/16/2014 at 6:24 AM, Kyu said:

Post up to 3 quick and simple things that would matter a lot to you if implemented.

1- Notifications when tournment signup is about to start

2- Notifications when official events are about to start

3- Disable Notifications option for dummies (and people which will cry about notifications)

3 hours ago, iLawo said:

Antiexp-Button so you cant go beyond lv. 50 with your Non-Evolved Pokemon. I like a challenge thats why I wanna play with Level 50 Pokemon against higher Trainers (lvl 70+). 

The B button exist, you know? While evolving you can press B (or X by default) and cancel the evolution. You can also have an Everstone equipped in your Pokemon to prevent the evolution.

10 hours ago, iLawo said:

Antiexp-Button so you cant go beyond lv. 50 with your Non-Evolved Pokemon. I like a challenge thats why I wanna play with Level 50 Pokemon against higher Trainers (lvl 70+). 

@iLawo That is what the Amnesia Brace is also used for so I doubt they would do that

Edited by KingOfRandom1
3 minutes ago, iLawo said:

Yeah but if I breeded like 5x31 natures (or 6x31) LC Pokis and fighting as an example as long as they hit lvl 100 It's really hard to sell them bcs may the evolution is more worth or something like that. 

You can evolve lvl 100 Pokemon with rarecandies :)

1. persistant pokemon following. itd be nice to have it still following when i relog the game or when im riding my bike

2. secret bases in other regions and team alocated secret bases... most secret bases are just a little hole on a dirt wall. id love to see them placed in regions other than hoenn.

3. box customization and auto sorting. id love to be able to change the background of pokemon boxes and set them to auto sort pokemon i capture to specific boxes based on types.

-An option to toggle a faster "running into pokemon" animation, where it either speeds up or removes some of the opening bit where it shows the wild mon and you throwing out your pokemon.

-it doesnt have to be perfect, but a default pickup table for sinnoh. it doesnt need to be specific to areas yet, just any sort of pickup in sinnoh with some kind of basic loot table would be a blessing! 

pls add:

1) A way to block the mails you will receive with a click. bc of this (a random alt account mailing, i didn't sent this): unknown.png
2) I insist, expand the time limit in ranked from 60minutes to 80minutes.  I see the same abuse of this from before in my suggest expand the time limit this always happen, people is not saying a word about this because they hate stall but this is serious time stall is not that big problem with this expansion.
3) Close chatting in official tournaments spectator mode. This is a big problem too, people used to flame losers in public, this is very real if you analyze the tournaments.