Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

21 minutes ago, lallo17 said:

1) Implement 2vs2 multiplayer battles

- That's also my first one. Like: me and a friend battling against two more friends.

2) Read the bug reports for moves/abilities. There's plenty of moves/abilities to be fixed and most definitely change back effects/mechanics of abilities like Synchronize, Pickup, etc to their original values/mechanics. There is no point in having them implemented if there isn't any actual difference if we use them or not :-(

3) Finish implementing regions (like Hoenn's Battle Frontier)

Thanks for asking us :D

I honestly just wish for more general polish, to make the experience more akin to the official mainline Pokemon games:

• Improved/overhauled NPC dialogue boxes
  • Proper UI scaling in general (currently, when selecting 1.25x/1.5x/1.75x scale it just blurs and stretches the original 1x UI instead of proper higher resolution variants)
  • More SFX in general (the audible "beep" when selecting menu items, the noise when you jump down a ledge, enter buildings, go up/down stairs, etc.)

Special sound for shinies would make it a ton easier to shiny hunt without having to pay attention or even having to look, just use my wireless keyboard with ease while using my phone or something

rewind,skip turn, faster speeds while watching replays and not exiting the tournament menu when the replay finishes

RNG chains, doesn't make sense to me that someone can get 50k encounters without a shiny and someone else gets 2 shinies in 20 minutes I mean it's pure luck but well the other player should have something awarded for all his effort at least

Edited by NoodlesRush
12 minutes ago, NoodlesRush said:

Special sound for shinies would make it a ton easier to shiny hunt without having to pay attention or even having to look, just use my wireless keyboard with ease while using my phone or something

rewind,skip turn, faster speeds while watching replays and not exiting the tournament menu when the replay finishes

RNG chains, doesn't make sense to me that someone can get 50k encounters without a shiny and someone else gets 2 shinies in 20 minutes I mean it's pure luck but well the other player should have something awarded for all his effort at least

Shinies are meant to be a game of luck, it should remain like that, plus they're purely cosmetic so no need to change, nor destroy markets over unlucky people, myself included.

On 12/13/2019 at 8:57 PM, Kanzo said:

once hit 252evs in a stat of certain pokemon make it unlocked to adjust however we want it instead of using berries to reduce and sheeettt....

Make the fhooknn game less grindy for prof scenes come onn!!

Like its even hard or expensive to reset some ev points lmao.

- Add a Hiddenability Pill which cost like 50.000$ so nobody needs to breed new Competetive Pokemon's

- Add a weekly Legendary-Pokemon Bonus now after we got Sinnoh. You know where Darkrai is spotted? -> New Moon Island, which isn't currently vailable obviously, could be used for it.

You can meet there each week one Legendary Pokemon which you can kill (Later maybe catch?) and gain some PokeDollar / Rare Items / Costumes and more which binds player to your

Game and come back every Week even if they're Veterans with like 10k Hours playtime. 

- Your own created PVP-Maps where players can meet now and fight each other instead the boring Matchmaking Que.

1. Make Pokeballs hotkey-able. Being able to just use them using the hotkey is much easier than clicking bag, going to the Pokeball list then scrolling down to find what pokeballs you want to use. It's especially annoying since Repeat Balls are way at the bottom.

2. Add more hotkey bars. If you add the Pokeball hotkey suggestion then we'll need more hotkey bars. But even if you don't add it having more bars improves QoL. Being able to put a lot of recovery items there would save a lot of time.

1)Add a second row of keybinds for the controls, for using wasd and the arrow keys at the same time instead of just one

2)Turn around your character after healing at a poke-center like some rom-hacks already do, saves some unnecessary frustration

3)Make it so horde pokemon take damage simultaneously like the more recent pokemon games, this would make ev training and lvlup faster so I don't know if it could potentially be implemented, for the economies sake, but at least a little speedup would be welcome, even if only the hp bars go down at the same time but the text still plays out normally or vice versa

Edited by igorcode
misspelling

EMOTES!
I want to be able to express myself more in game. Examples:

• Happy

• Sad

• In love

• Sleepy

• Angry

• Surprised

• Confused

GREETINGS!
• Wave

• Hands up

• Lay down to sleep

• Jump (while standing in the same spot)

• Stretch

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN 2020 EMOTES!

• Scream

• Scare

• Slash (with knife in hand. Look for my suggestion in the vanity thread.)

• Play dead

• Zombie pose

These are just some ideas. This would bring some life to the overworld. Imagine meeting a friend in Celadon City. Instead of just whispering the good old "o/". Now you can do a sad emote and play dead so you don’t have to talk to him.

With all jokes aside, this could be a good idea. Most of us are able to express ourselves in real life, so why shouldn’t we be able to do so in pokemmo?

In Spectate tab on "Matchmaking Signup" window -

1. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Friends List in bright green (the same color as in the over-world).

2. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Team in cyan (the same color as in the over-world).

I'm always trying to find some friends that PVP, and if there are a lot of people battling it can be a real pain to locate their nickname and feels painful on the eyes.

Another option:

1. in Friends List window, add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

1. in Team window (Roster tab), add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

Edited by Rashar
On 3/14/2020 at 1:29 PM, Rashar said:

In Spectate tab on "Matchmaking Signup" window -

1. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Friends List in bright green (the same color as in the over-world).

2. Show the nicknames of players that are on my Team in cyan (the same color as in the over-world).

I'm always trying to find some friends that PVP, and if there are a lot of people battling it can be a real pain to locate their nickname and feels painful on the eyes.

Another option:

1. in Friends List window, add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

1. in Team window (Roster tab), add the option to spectate them if there are in battle

Exactly. With so many active players at the moment and with the increasing number of PvP matches, it could be nice with a search function to find friends in matches. It can be difficult from time to time with so many matches going on.

1) Show name of items when hover mouse over hotkeys so players won't need to memorize how each item looks (some medicines really looks like one another)

1.1) Show name of item on the dislpay when using it (message would be "Use "ITEM_NAME" on wich pokemon' instead of "Use on wich pokemon")

2) Allow shortcut for items like pokeballs in bag during battles or add "last used item". To help catching pokemon by spending less time looking for the right item to use.

3) Bag and PC boxes "Full Screen" - With the increase of pokemon and boxes used (PC) and items (bag), makes no sense having a window mode and having to use a lot of scrolling bar (bag) and arrows (PC) to find what you want. At least give option to players to have it like that.

4) Make breeding interaction with less text and allow players to select everything in the breeding screen (thing like gender, wich pokeball will hold the offspring). The NPC would only explain that he will keep the parents and asks if it's ok. The rest is selected in the screen.