Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

I have a couple of wishes:

- reduce the cost of Scyther from the game corner to 4999$ so you can get 2 Scythers in one run 

- ingame list of all staff members who are currently online (if staff members want privacy, there should be an invisible option)

- expansion ticket to increase the number of friend slots available

- the name changer should be able to set back the name of a Pokémon to it's original (once the name of a shiny Pokémon has been changed, it will never display e.g. "Shiny Ninetails" again and if you name it "Shiny Ninetails", it looks dumb). 

- breeding should no longer give you the chance of hatching a shiny, unless you breed two shinies. This is a conversational topic but I feel that shinies - especially    rare shinies - should be kept special. The value of shinies is dropping significantly and the game has turned into vanityMMO.

Edited by Terresa
2 hours ago, Terresa said:

I have a couple of wishes:

- reduce the cost of Scyther from the game corner to 4999$ so you can get 2 Scythers in one run 

- ingame list of all staff members who are currently online (if staff members want privacy, there should be an invisible option)

- expansion ticket of the number of friend slots available 

- breeding should no longer give you the chance of hatching a shiny, unless you breed two shinies. This is a conversational topic but I feel that shinies - especially    rare shinies - should be kept special. The value of shinies is dropping significantly and the game has turned into vanityMMO.

Shinies will pick up value when dungeons come. Trust me it's gonna bring the market back.

- GTL request: When buying, make the background of listings have two slightly different colours, or they should just be moved slighty to the side, to make it easier to pick the exact listing

- Breeding request: It would be amazing, if there would be an additional confirmation question of the pension dude, set on no as a standard (don't know if others would consider this a downgrade)

For dual-type pokemon, have a toggle switch thingy in the summary screen to change the type art between the two types (e.g. Volcarona's summary screen could be switched between the Fire and Bug type summary art), just a small aesthetic thing.

On 5/4/2019 at 12:40 AM, MGRazor said:

For dual-type pokemon, have a toggle switch thingy in the summary screen to change the type art between the two types (e.g. Volcarona's summary screen could be switched between the Fire and Bug type summary art), just a small aesthetic thing.

Or show both like this:

tsEISpK.png

Hi, please..

add those filters in GTL:

* filter by ability(this is not too relevant for breeders, but for finished pokemons)

* filter by moves 

*MIN Number of x 31ivs stats/ Max Number of x 31ivs stats.

This would make the GTL much better for me and many others, and would help estandardize prices.

Thank you for you effort. 

-ADJUST/TO MOVE the Screen Battle position to differents positions of the screen.

Example: https://gyazo.com/9d4d4997dd0f6328d0e3febc5f978f9d

-New Trainer Card Design

Example: https://gyazo.com/b466d16e28227587baa42c15eb2676ce

-HOLD the party container in another position of the screen when we log in.

Thanks for you effort.

Edited by angelhierro0512
better x2

Allow typing in whisper windows during the time you pick your action while in battle. It's annoying to whisper window someone while you're in a battle/wild encounter, only to get cut off because you can't type while you select a move or something so you have to open up the chat box and cut-paste everything you just said (even worse on Android since you can't cut/copy-paste and have to retype everything).

Not sure how big this is of a request, but I'd really like to be able to track my friends when we're playing together. I understand that the devs specifically did not implement tracking because they wanted to avoid stalking, but what if you could only track people who are in a Link with you? Just a suggestion since as of right now it's hard to keep track of my friends without asking them personally what channel they're in or place, (Discord implementation made this last bit slightly easier thankfully, but I don't have the Discord of every friend I have).

Another useful thing to add to the dex would be having a table pop when you hover over the selected mon's types, to see what types they're weak against, strong, immune or double weak/double strong (Similar to what Smogon has)

Wd1uJEN.gif

Lastly, I wish more types of pokeballs were implemented, like the ones in HG and SS. I noticed in an old changelog where they updated the balls catching formula, they mentioned Moon Balls, even though they aren't obtainable in the game as of now.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/80817-changelog-13082018/

Updated ball formulas for:

• Moon Ball ball bonus is now 2.5x for Moon Stone evolution trees

Edited by Azsure

Some function like the last used pokemon soul silver item, because it's annoying when I have to use a repeat ball/quick ball and they are at the bottom of the list:

image.png.89f63aabd304b3fffaf8ddf8b0c9939a.png

As Branni has already suggested to have the option to skip the riddles (perhaps with a teleporter at the unova dragon gym):

On 8/1/2019 at 12:59 PM, Branni said:

Alright, I always thought it was always a little annoying to do the puzzles for the Gyms in Unova. Not a big deal, but not I'm even more annoyed at the fact that now I'm being timed with the new amulet coin function. That doesn't add a challenge or any kind of fun to the game, it's annoying more then anything. I don't mind the new amulet coin what so ever, but don't make me run through a gym wasting 3 to 4 minutes, it adds up in the long run. 

This is clearly for people who have already beaten the Gym at least once, and this is for rematches. 

Edited by mateusvictor

Wish List:
1) More BP gain from PvP battles (Because all other methods for farming it have been nerfed)

------------------------------

2) Add a search bar to find players faster (Exactly... on one of those places)

GGncYlbVkpmHc8qvOYXdVfgbYKPJjFRz70FnmLda

------------------------------

3) Adding a number for all players in the "Spectate" tab that shows their ranking on the ladder. Just like this
unknown.png?width=455&height=35
And In-game it will looks like this:
image.png.0fe375b07af310aeadf47b76fb3cdab9.png
With this the people can be encouraged to breed and play Ranked Games for the title (Highest can mean more spectators).

1. Surrender Button for PVP Battles (in some cases you cant wint and we need to log out and cancel te re-login to go back to the pokemon center)

2. Account Bank to don´t send multiple mails to the same account characters. with this we can store money, items and pokemons.

3. Invisible status to don´t receive messages from anyone and don´t be detected in the world map.