Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

>Official Discord Channel. Probably Users around Familiar with Discord that would help set it up for free.
>Pickup Drop-Rate Increase for Donator Status Players. 
>Update the "Natures" List when searching for Pokemon for "+Str/+Spe/+Spd/etc." To make it easier for new players.
>Click to Move so my brother with muscular dystrophy can play. He can play WoW with me and my friends but not PokeMMO due to lack of such a basic function. 
Image may contain: 2 people, indoor

Edited by Laharyl

-Introduction of unobtainable pokemon in the wild like zorua , etc.

-making ditto breeding possible so that male only pokemon can be bred easily (sawk,throh,hitmonchan,etc.)

-implementing all the moves completely before releasing it .(its kind of good that you let us know that the move is not implemented).

Please figure out how we can see "who last posted" in the suggestions thread of the forums. From the main page we can see that someone posted by way of their avatar, but once we click into the suggestions thread, there is nowhere for us to actually see where that person posted. 

It's really frustrating. 

2 hours ago, Malorne said:

@ThePrettyPetard yo, check this out ^

you wanted me to see this?

6 hours ago, Daedalus007 said:

IV Customization

Costs either PokeMoney and/or BattlePoints and/or CashShopPoints (should be at least 50% cheaper than buying optimal-meta versions)

Genetic Manipulation w/o Breeding
This won't affect the breeding market negatively because a bred pokemon with 31x5 IVs and a remaining 15 IV means 170 IV points total which is 50 more IV points and better stats overall.

How it Works:
-Choose a Pokemon to 'Genetically Manipulate' and it gets put into the PC for editing.

Fixed Point-Buy System:

-All six IV stats are set to 20 (120 IV points total) and you can 'subtract' points from one stat to 'add' to another stat.

RNG Reroll System:
You can choose to 'reroll stats' until you get a favorable number of stats with a guaranteed minimum of 120 IV points spread out randomly across all 6 stats.  Rerolling can be done up to 10 times every 24 hours and cost is required to be paid whether you accept or reject the changes entirely.  RNG Reroll will also (optionally) change Nature randomly as well for an additional cost.

how is that a quick thing to add that doesn't seems like it even belong here. anyway that seems like a pooped idea playing with a pokemon's genetic while you have no fucking clue what you are doing seems both stupid and non canon you basically just want more gambling and avoid the money sink of breeding and the time to catch breeder

On 2/26/2018 at 3:01 AM, ThePrettyPetard said:

how is that a quick thing to add that doesn't seems like it even belong here. anyway that seems like a pooped idea playing with a pokemon's genetic while you have no fucking clue what you are doing seems both stupid and non canon you basically just want more gambling and avoid the money sink of breeding and the time to catch breeder

I am quite happy that your opinions are completely irrelevant when it comes to whether or not suggestions can be implemented.

Edited by Daedalus007

Forums
-Dark Theme for the forums (just invert all the colors).

Game
-Proper word wrap for incoming mail without needing to do manual line breaks

-OffTopic in-game chat channel (just call it offtopic or something) since that does come up quite often while chatting
-Separate cooldowns on each in-game chat channel

-Implement a Right click --> Report Player function to bring up the relevant UI to do so
-Legacy Audio System Option = as of the 27 Feb 2018 patch the audio system was significantly altered and messed up some music mods
--For those who are still having problems with the 'new' audio system or otherwise want to keep the old audio for nostalgia/other stuff let them have that option!

Edited by Daedalus007
12 hours ago, Daedalus007 said:

I am quite happy that your opinions are completely irrelevant when it comes to whether or not suggestions can be implemented.

theorically everything can be implemented so your comment is the most irrelevant here. what i wanted to say (i might have not made it obvious enough) is that you idea sound like i want to bring my pet to the vet and pay money to gamble if it will look cuter to sell it for more or in the case that you want to keep it you would just torture it until it's nice enough for you either case that's pretty messed up to do wich is why i am against your idea also my other point was that this thread is for quick little thing to add that don't need or cause any discussion like your idea for a dark theme on the forum