Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

First and foremost. Horde Intimidate/other stat reductions that may occur during hordes. Please make the animations all occur at once or remove the animation for hordes entirely. At the moment it can take anywhere from an additional 15 seconds to almost two minutes just to go through all the animations and text of having your status reduced. Farming any hordes that may have intimidate is the most exhausting thing after several hours of sitting through stat reductions. 

Increase gym rematch daily payout. For something that has a 20 hour cooldown, I can't wrap my head around why they give so little.

Fix rain, covet, thief, etc.

Add gen 4 hold items and such.

Edited by Arren
1 hour ago, Arren said:

First and foremost. Horde Intimidate/other stat reductions that may occur during hordes. Please make the animations all occur at once or remove the animation for hordes entirely. At the moment it can take anywhere from an additional 15 seconds to almost two minutes just to go through all the animations and text of having your status reduced. Farming any hordes that may have intimidate is the most exhausting thing after several hours of sitting through stat reductions. 

Increase gym rematch daily payout. For something that has a 20 hour cooldown, I can't wrap my head around why they give so little.

Fix rain, covet, thief, etc.

Add gen 4 hold items and such.

just lead a pokemon with clear body to get rid of hordes intimidating x5.

1 minute ago, Flavawhat said:

just lead a pokemon with clear body to get rid of hordes intimidating x5.

I already do this.

The point of this thread is a wishlist for quality of life changes among other things, this definitely falls under that category.

Good morning everyone. I modified my 3 wishes on my wishlist, so that the devs would have an easier time implementing the features I would like in the next update:

1. Official PokeMMO Notepad (Same wish as before):

2. An "Abilities" tab in the PokeDex:

3. Official Tournament Spectator's Chat (credit to @Kimikozen for the idea)

1) Please check if the RNG system is actually working as intended, most of the time moves with 70 or 80 base accuracy feel like they have 50 or 60 base accuracy. This might just be me, but oh well.

2) Add more options to team ranks / add the option to change rank names.

3) Globalize Trade Chat for every channel, but add a much higher cooldown between messages (5 minutes~ would be nice imo). If global trade chat is such a bad idea, improve the GTL at least.

4) Fix the clicking (To select whispers / add friend) on the chat. I know there are ways to dodge this bug (like switching between chat tabs), but being forced to dodge it is annoying.

When strangers whisper to you, automatically open the whispering window

When friend whisper to you, automatically open the whispering window

Of course, they can be turned on or off

Because often lose whisper messages from strangers