Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

while on pvp I would love to be able to right click on my opponent to open a note pad exclusive for him, so i can make some notes of his play/comps.

if not in pvp, add notepad option when you right clicking another player and/or add notes via chat command like /notes player message.

show a small icon next to a players name if you got some notes on him

Edited by peep
On 08/09/2016 at 4:41 PM, peep said:

while on pvp I would love to be able to right click on my opponent to open a note pad exclusive for him, so i can make some notes of his play/comps.

This makes me remember of that one guy who used to sit in verm all day scouting everyone and making a list of their shit, smh

On 17/12/2014 at 10:50 AM, DaftCoolio said:

a better pokedex, display the pokemons type(s) along with possible abilities

Would be nice to sort it out based their type for example instead of not only selecting tiers but to be able to see only thunder, leaf etc pokes.

On 17/12/2014 at 7:58 AM, IndigoGlacier said:

1.channel selection before logging in

r0ggrXu.gif

On 17/12/2014 at 6:08 AM, flavajabari said:

also a small button at summary to copy iv's, easier to make shops on here.

ac44bd36c92aebe43cdfb32898dbbae6.jpg

On 16/12/2014 at 10:39 PM, jayfeatskydd said:

• Ctrl + Click will move a pokemon from party to trade box without dragging it, much like it does in PC box.

62601880.jpg

On 17/12/2014 at 1:48 PM, Draekyn said:

Auto Run button to run away from wild battles

inb4 shiny

Edit : if you mean getting rid of the animation, yep we need that

rawYeeeeees

On 17/12/2014 at 2:58 PM, Ronax said:

1. Official Tournament Colosseum

2. Team Tabards

3. /r reply command

Please :D

/r...i need that

5142298.gif~c200

On 17/12/2014 at 4:38 PM, FutureChampion said:

1.PokeMMO calender month January-December in PokeMMO time

2.PokeMMO days of the week from Monday-Sunday in PokeMMO time

3.and the days of the month of course from 1-31 depending on the month along with PokeMMO year

we have clock time I want the other times in month and than maybe certain pokes to appear during certain times of the month or week in MMO time

LIKE thumps UP!!

On 17/12/2014 at 6:43 PM, KingBowser said:

More than 9pc boxes por favor.

Jesus yes.

On 18/12/2014 at 0:00 AM, OldKeith said:

1. Having unlimited access to once-in-a-run TMs.

2. Reworking Battle Tower to make it less of a grind and more rewarding.

3. Reworking Green Shard procurement.

i only wondering about procurement, bcuz i was playing path of exile and i was using a program like that and im wondering if its the same.

On 27/12/2014 at 10:59 AM, DoctorPBC said:

In-battle Cancel button

In-game tournament bracket system

Auction house

just LIKE dude, auction house thumps up, would like to see bid option ^.^

On 30/12/2014 at 3:57 AM, Exitium said:
  • A function to delete characters or remove the limit on creating accounts.
  • Some animation (sparkles) when a shiny pokemon appears.
  • Make more of the items from the gift shop tradable.

I liked everything u wrote LIKE!!

On 22/3/2015 at 10:57 PM, KAR0TTENP0WER said:

Auto Run button to run away from wild battles

God yes auto run ^^ liked this one rly smart one not like the begging for reducing the prices of everything (except braces ofc LOL)

On 4/5/2015 at 1:37 AM, Kyokatsu said:

Search box on PC

Liked this one altho might be an old post bcuz there is now search engine in PC, but i would something more advanced like in global trade link for example to be able to search based on the iv's or the ev's or based on nature etc, it would be really helpfull for someone like me that looking each time the different pokemons of ppl i train. 

On 7/7/2015 at 1:02 PM, FlareBlitzz said:

2. Cheaper breeding / braces cost

God yes.

Ok so this is my wish list:

1.Make the ribbon contests reward more berries (or make berries easier to handle with      :<)for crying out loud, i spent close to 20mins with good and hard obtainable moves to win 1 contest not only that i hardly win the super rank without pokeblocks -.- and i only get 2-4 berries max plus 30% of the time i get things like soda, lemonade or water for crying out loud -.-

2.Add in pokedex a counter on how many times i caught/faint a certain pokemon and overall (for all pokes so far...maybe a summary number somewhere at the upper left corner)

3.An option to enable an in-game timer so i can count some certain facts, mostly for guides for example i always open a separate window in google with a stopwatch to watch out about my berries and know how much time on average have passed by.Also since i started to talk about counters etc...just saying in trainer card would be nice to see how many steps u walked xD (maybe irrelevant but just said my thoughts).

Edited by ragstal
On 13/04/2016 at 11:03 PM, DoubleJ said:
  • Speed up replays to turn-by-turn rather than based on the timer

I know this is an old post, but please can you implement this, it's such a pain having to watch a replay of a 100 minute stall match when you can skip the turns, or at least the ability to speed it up using controls such as FAST, MEDIUM or SLOW.