Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

1. Have the ability to skype into your base and vise versa.

2. Changing the Trainer Tips signs (for the newer players): Part 1 ; Part 2 ; Part 3

3. Link battles with fellow players instead of NPCs (ie: DoubleJ and JSTUD VS Frags and BlueJim)

Edited by Bestfriends
changed wording for better understanding

-Sunny Day/Rain/Sandstorm/Hail/reflect/light screen/safeguard turns left count

-Light Clay/Stones that turn rain dance and sunny day in 8 turns instead of 5

-skip turns in replays, or make the option of go faster/ be able to share spectate battle "links" to ur team/ friends (like battle #00000, then the teammate click and it redirect to spect that player even if u arent at that location, like tournaments)

On 09/04/2016 at 0:09 PM, KaynineXL said:

I get disconnected for AFK after watching Nikhils replay in tournaments - AKA stall.

What is this monstrosity.

Implement 1hour time limit in Non ranked/ranked battles (idk if this sould be implemented, but no one deserve an infinite stall battle betwenn a dusclops and a chansey) my friend reached 105 minutes of battle against a 6 walls team...

Edited by Risadex
Don't double post. < forggot edit that as i was hasy
2 hours ago, awkways said:

Hi guys, 

My suggestion is quick and simple. I find myself in places where I can't bike and have to run a lot. It would be very nice if there were a button to turn off and on running shoes, like in gen 4+. This would be for places like pokemon mansion, power plant, sliph co, ect. It would make it so I could navigate through these places with only one hand on the directionals like the rest of the game. It would also be good for running around outside without using the bike (if you want to show off your pokemon). Any other ideas on this are welcome, but I think its fairly simple and easy. Thanks for the consideration :D

you can toggle running tho

the option to rechoose your move if you click the wrong button in doubles on the first poke. this is a option in the original fire red, leaf green, ruby, ect... literally all official games with doubles in it since day one. this is something doubles has needed for a long time.

1.fix the list of pokeball that use after breeding....i dont know why ultraball is in the first and sometimes i accidentally put the breeder inside ultraball..i suggest that fix it to

pokeball or luxury ball is in the first..

2.more hold items that useful to current competitive play

3.gen 2 starters...why they still not in game?there are many ways to implement them like make them can be caught in wild, can be bought in Game corner or trade BP in battle tower..etc..

1: Make rain appear less - makes battles even longer - sometimes fcks up an entire duel cuz its a free raindance for rainy comps and EV training is a pain ofc.

2: Make rain last less long ... plz ..

3: Just remove the fcking random rain ! Goddammit i hate rain ! xD