Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

• Ctrl + Click will move a pokemon from party to trade box without dragging it, much like it does in PC box.
  • Draging an item from your bag to a party pokemon will let it hold it, without going through click item > give > pokemon.
  • Typings in the pokedex.

Pretty much what i've come to suggest. xD well i'll try another ones...

• Be able to take items from pokemons on the PC directly.
  • Be Able to Switch Moves by just Drag & Drop while Battling (just holding the click and droping) .
  • Add Advanced Search on Pokedex.

1. Make secret bases great again (with PCs and soils).

2. Careless plants (so i can sleep while farming).

3. TMs obtainable with pick up (idk why it isnt real).

4. Add UU and NU on matchmaking (but fast, not soon, FAST).

Chat for PvP battles. This is an absolute must. 

When you fight someone in none ranked/ranked, you get put into an arena with the other person, you can both speak in normal chat, or do you mean for spectators?

That would be quite a good idea, a new chat tab for PvP battles.

Edited by KaynineXL

Now that Donator status is tradable, I thought of a cool thing that could be added which would definitely make me want to buy it, it would probably make it a very desirable buy for everyone.

What if Donator status increased the yield of EVs from Pokemon by +1?

Examples:

Killing Azumarill without Macho, you'll get 4.

Killing Golbats without Macho, you'll get 3.

So yeh, I feel it would be a good addition and make Donator status actually worthwhile.

• Add Johto Starters, as catchable pokemon: This would help make the amount of pokemon you can catch increase and help towards players being able to complete the pokedex.
  • Remove Legendaries from being required to catch all the pokemon on the pokedex: This plus my suggestion above would make in possible to complete the pokedex, which many people crave to do, including myself.
  • Give a reward for completing the Pokedex: Add rewards for completing regional and national dex. Possibly things like the shiny charm, rare pokemon, or a high amount of money.
  • Add more catchable pokemon: When I say this I don't mean pokemon from other generations, I mean evolved forms of some pokemon, like for example Charmeleon being able to be caught in the area where moltres is supposed to be.
  • Add evolved forms of pokemon from other gens: Adding the pokemon from other gens that evolve from pokemon from these gens could really help the competitive scene and those pokemon, as they are underpowered without them. Examples include Electivire, Magmortar, Rhyperior, Magenton, Licky Licky, and Yanmega.
  • Allow for characters to be deleted: Allows for people to get rid of characters they don't use or messed up on, so they can make a new one.
  • Add a way to get more slots for characters: Can be tourny rewards and possibly donation things to help fund the game's development. Max one person can have can be 5 to make it balanced.
  • Add backpacks to characters: Adds more customization to characters.
  • Player Rivals: Basically these people would be those who travel with you or compete with you. You would add them as a rival and all your battles would be for experience. Could help add for the theme PokeMMO goes for. TO prevent abuse, make it so there battle only count for exp after each gym battle/champion fight.
  • Trainers with the same gym badges as you who use HM's like strength and cut is used in your game as well: Another thing that adds to the player interaction theme of PokeMMO.
  • More tourneys that you can use Ubers and Over Used tiers: I understand it's up to the host, but there are barely any and most people I know, including myself train those tiers.
  • Put a countermeasure to not allow people to trade pokemon to themselves through others: This is something that I am not sure is already in, but if not this should be added to prevent abuse of the system.
Edited by BaconPokemonReaserch
  • Ability to have "seen" (or obtained *wink*) every pokémon for pokédex OCD reasons.
  • Ability to have clickable links in whisper chat. (maybe not for obvious reasons but it would really help us help people who are playing through the game) (Just so you know, this has been denied several times. -Pereiraa)
  • Give me a cat tail already.
Edited by Pereiraa