Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

1. Decrease the requirement for Move Tutors. One silk scarf or one stick should suffice considering the time it takes to "Pick-Up" these items. For competitive players we lack the opportunity to quickly change our sets throughout a tournament as easily before, so for us, this is a negative despite moving away from relying on yen.

2. Fix the "Halo" in the Gift Shop, I'm not sure if it applies when it's worn but it's pretty much invisible in the Gift Shop preview. 

3. Fix Destiny Bond (thanks for fixing Aromatherapy and Heal Bell so quickly)

1. Decrease the requirement for Move Tutors. One silk scarf or one stick should suffice considering the time it takes to "Pick-Up" these items. For competitive players we lack the opportunity to quickly change our sets throughout a tournament as easily before, so for us, this is a negative despite moving away from relying on yen.

This plz, I agree u want to keep us using all the features this game has developed but 1 item for each move is more than enough, I mean 2 silk scarf for substitute, a move that almost every pokemon use one way or another or 2 thick clubs, THICK CLUBS for Double-Edge, that's too much in my opinion.

1. johto starters can be caught in the wild....if johto region cant be implemented...

2.more details in pokedex:

summary- pokemon types,pokemon evolution chart,pokemon abilities,EGG GROUPS

3.make the trainer card more useful,make it linkable in chat....

or...able a player to see the other player's trainer ID by adding it on the options

when right clicked the avatar...the player may see the other player's ID if he allowed it...

Edited by XSpuuckX

1) Pokemon summary on right click in followers pokemons

If when i right click on my follower pokemon the are option unsummon, could you add pokemon summary too. Besides when i right click on follower pokemon for other trainer show your profile too.

1)Change the GUI -the current one causes problems, such as the scroll down bar gets lost in the friends list tab.

2)Ability to buy multiple items from the bf at a time
[Spoiler]

it seems ridiculous to buy 100s of vitamins one at a time

0b25379cdf819c7a67ef8fdd907a04ec.png

[/spoiler]

Edited by XelaKebert
If you have concerns about moderating you should take it up with the section moderators.

-growth should raise sp.atk and atk

-pokedex should include how to evolve pokes

-add some kind of happiness raiser (massage/groomer) 

You can actually talk to Daisy in Pallet Town. She will groom your Pokemon. You must use them in a battle between groomings, though.

EDIT: Actually, I don't know if she works in PokeMMO. If not, fix her >.>

Edited by BigShotJoe

Allow Friend/Team invites while the other player is in battle.

Honestly, I don't think this will ever happen, getting requests while in battle was disable because it would distract the players battling, wich we do not want.

Furthermore, another reason I see to keep this as it is is the fact that would could get spammed while in battle and that would just completly take you away from what you're doing.